Senton General Lee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OlliR53

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi folks,

after a short introduction of my second Arrma, the Kraton V2 built as Red Bull Rod with Proline's Rat Rod body, here my Senton V3 "General Lee" (bought in April 2018). The Senton was my first Arrma and followed the LOSI XXL2 Gasoline. I had nothing but problems with the LOSI, two broken engines within the break-in phase so I bought the Arrma instead.

The body is Proline's Ford Raptor desert truck. It fits perfectly on the Senton, no changes necessary on body brackets. Because of the wheels turning within the body I built custom mud guards from lexan, which I glued into the body. Works quite good.

In late september, the motor broke because of a disrupted ball bearing (was not the first one! Earlier I lost a wheel due to melted plastic of the 17mm hex in the wheel :eek:). The replacement engine was not a problem (didn't have to pay for it), but Arrma had massive delivery problems. I think, the reason is the assumption of Arrma by Horizon Hobby? It took three months (!) for my new motor to find its way in the car. First test drive ok, but lost the grub screw in the drive pinion after a couple of minutes. :mad: Now glued in with Loctite. We'lll see, second test drive tomorrow.

Some pics enclosed. Have fun & bash :p

Olli

Attachments

• IMG_3182s.jpg
    IMG_3182s.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3183s.jpg
    IMG_3183s.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3186s.jpg
    IMG_3186s.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3187s.jpg
    IMG_3187s.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3188s.jpg
    IMG_3188s.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5303s.jpg
    IMG_5303s.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5305s.jpg
    IMG_5305s.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG-20180903-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20180903-WA0003.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 78
Nice job on that body. The Dukes of Hazard back to back with the Incredible Hulk was the best Friday night tv of all time.
Whoa, that motor is toast...

Nice job on that body. The Dukes of Hazard back to back with the Incredible Hulk was the best Friday night tv of all time.
Whoa, that motor is toast...
Greatest years of my childhood

Not a care in the world.... just don't get in trouble in school so I could watch those 2 on Friday nights and cartoons till the soul train came on Saturday morning

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back