General rant with Arrma/Horizon in the UK..!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
I'm just posting this to vent my anger..???

So I ordered 4x Backflip LP's wheel/tires with my local online shop, when my order arrived I only had 2 Backflips in the parcel..!!

I rang the shop, they said they are on back order and would get back to me with a date later today.
My local online shop is awesome and they are always very helpful with great customer service.
I got an email back in the afternoon to let me know they will have some stock on 1/17/2020..!!! WTF..?

I can't believe how bad Arrma are with suppling parts to us in the UK, it's just so ??? that you cant get a part for your truck over here..!!

Luckily I have other wheels/tires but just think there is some poor dude out there who has to wait till 2020 to get a new set of tires..!!!

This is just unacceptable as far as I'm concerned if I had Facebook I would be complaining like mad, but I don't..?

I did think of putting an order in at Tower or Amain but the shipping etc is just too much..

So here I am Backflip'less till whenever I can find some stock..?

Rant over..?

Yeah that isn't the best but never mind that, what happened to your English?! :unsure::oops:

"1/17/2020"?! surely you mean 17/01/2020.

"Tires", you know better than that, ...it is a tyre.
Come on Bri you're British, the Queen will have your head for this if you're not careful. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Jenny rc have very low shipping for us european customer... so look and check there ?
The backflip lps always out of stock and two times more expensive than the manikawa lps.. the manikavas lp are like 30$ for 4 and the backflip lps 56$ i think:/ plus shipping so it becomes more expensive
They know they have high demand for those tires so they raised the prices compared to the manikawa quite discusting measures if you ask me
I would want a set of backflips for my kraton but i don't see how its going to happen..90$ or maybe 100 for a set no thx
I have 4 set of rims of manikawa lps because tyres are worn i want the tyre and foam inserts only

Last edited:
The backflip lps always out of stock and two times more expensive than the manikawa lps.. the manikavas lp are like 30$ for 4 and the backflip lps 56$ i think:/ plus shipping so it becomes more expensive
They know they have high demand for those tires so they raised the prices compared to the manikawa quite discusting measures if you ask me
I would want a set of backflips for my kraton but i don't see how its going to happen..90$ or maybe 100 for a set no thx
I have 4 set of rims of manikawa lps because tyres are worn i want the tyre and foam inserts only
This^,
the chop shops charge more for the Backflip LPs than you can buy them directly from Arrma for......

Jenny rc have very low shipping for us european customer... so look and check there ?

Not cheap enough, after shipping, tax, VAT etc they cost more than new retail..!! and as much as I like Jenny's and do shop their quite a lot he does inflate the prices of some in demand items..?

This^,
the chop shops charge more for the Backflip LPs than you can buy them directly from Arrma for......
It's because they have them in stock and HH doesn't always have them in stock.

I wanted them complete though ?, nice find though..??

@slick2500
??????
Screenshot 2019-09-17 at 07.44.40.jpeg

Stop teasing me...???
They don't ship to the UK either I assume?

Don't know if they ship to the UK or how much they charge if they do but Rc Planet has them in stock https://www.rcplanet.com/arrma-dboots-backflip-lp-4s-3-8-mounted-tires-black-arac9468/

Vortex Hobbies https://vortexhobbies.com/arrma-dboots-backflip-tire-glued-black-ara550050-p-199146.html

This place in the Ukraine has them not sure about this place though https://freak-stuff.com/products/1/...p-4s-tire-3-8-glued-black-2-ar550050-arac9468

Found some in France https://www.rcteam.fr/options-piece...backflps-mt-4s-x2-arac9468-5052127030526.html

Last edited:
@slick2500 Thanks for all the finds..?? but most of them will be high shipping and incur import/vat duty etc..?

As an example of how expensive they would be from the US, if I got them from omnimodels they would cost me $142 inc taxes shipping etc..!!! ???

Last edited:
@slick2500 Thanks for all the finds..?? but most of them will be high shipping and incur import/vat duty etc..?

As an example of how expensive they would be from the US, if I got them from omnimodels they would cost me $142 inc taxes shipping etc..!!! ???
Dude that is B#@@$%!&

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back