SOLD / FOUND Gens 3s lipo 5000 mah used once

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adambc82

Reaction score
Only used once. Comes with original box and XT60 connectors. Throwing in a set of EC5 connectors if you want them.

$35 shipped from IL payment via PayPal. Will be selling off some more RC stuff soon. Lost interest faster than I thought we would.

Adam

20210805_175507.jpg

20210805_175515.jpg

20210805_175524.jpg

20210805_175558.jpg

20210805_175519.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. $40 shipped. Not sure why this is a "short" it's the same size as my Zeee 2s.

I was gonna say local pick up I would grab the battery. But I reread the ad. Interested in the typhon. How much and what version?

If you're close enough we could meet somewhere.

Typhon around looking to get around $250. Just ordered a new wing for it, has a 25kg servo and a Tbone front bumper. Have a new set of motor bearings I'll throw in too since I never put them in it. May have some extra spare parts. Has normal wear and tear but was bought new last Nov. Has box and everything too.

Can take pictures tomorrow after I switch the wheels back to the stock ones. Have it set up with granite wheels right now and in want to keep those for my granites.

If you're close enough we could meet somewhere.

Typhon around looking to get around $250. Just ordered a new wing for it, has a 25kg servo and a Tbone front bumper. Have a new set of motor bearings I'll throw in too since I never put them in it. May have some extra spare parts. Has normal wear and tear but was bought new last Nov. Has box and everything too.

Can take pictures tomorrow after I switch the wheels back to the stock ones. Have it set up with granite wheels right now and in want to keep those for my granites.
I’m gonna pass. Sorry. For 250$ used I’d rather just grab a new one for a little more money. Had some bad experiences with used RC in the past.

I’m gonna pass. Sorry. For 250$ used I’d rather just grab a new one for a little more money. Had some bad experiences with used RC in the past.

I'm open to offers but I'm not going to go to low. It hasn't been used much and mostly ran on Nimh packs. I'll start a new thread for it next week with pictures. Also, if there were any issues it's not even a year old and registered with Horizon so I would be willing to help get any warranty claims settled.

I'm open to offers but I'm not going to go to low. It hasn't been used much and mostly ran on Nimh packs. I'll start a new thread for it next week with pictures. Also, if there were any issues it's not even a year old and registered with Horizon so I would be willing to help get any warranty claims settled.
200$ cash 🤔
200$ cash 🤔
Could drive half way this upcoming Friday to meet ya

Bump. Open to reasonable offers. Nice quality battery $60+ new.

Kinda like Zippy Compact, they all say compact no matter what size they are lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back