SOLD / FOUND Gens 5300mah 60C 2S Lipos (X2) New Zealand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronF

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
A bit of a long shot but I have 2 near new, only been used a handful of times batteries. Located in Wellington New Zealand, otherwise will list on TradeMe.

The battery with the sticker on it was purchased in August 2022 and the other one was purchased in October. Paid $99 each at rchobbies.co.nz

Recently upgraded my Granite Mega to a BLX100 + motor so no longer require these packs as I'm upgrading to 3s.

Gens GEA53002S60E5 is the model and have EC5 connectors.

Since getting the batteries, the truck spent a lot of time on the workbench due to things breaking so these batteries haven't had a lot of use. Motor burnt out on the 23rd of December and complete the upgrade a week ago, only gone through 2 packs so far.

Looking for $130 for the pair.

IMG_0330.jpeg

If only they were 3s!! Im in NZ looking for batts. Anyway good fun selling.
It appears that shipping them will be the problem now as they're considered dangerous goods and no one wants to touch them lol.

I got 3 5600mah 120C CNHL batteries the other day for like $170NZD they had a sale on with get 1 free batt when you join and half price shipping.

https://chinahobbyline.com/products...hardcase-with-ec5-plug?variant=43437904986326

They still have the sale on so you could probably repeat what I did if you haven't bought from them before. Shipping was $25 USD down from $50USD. Ah just noticed out of stock :(

It appears that shipping them will be the problem now as they're considered dangerous goods and no one wants to touch them lol.

I got 3 5600mah 120C CNHL batteries the other day for like $170NZD they had a sale on with get 1 free batt when you join and half price shipping.

https://chinahobbyline.com/products...hardcase-with-ec5-plug?variant=43437904986326

They still have the sale on so you could probably repeat what I did if you haven't bought from them before. Shipping was $25 USD down from $50USD. Ah just noticed out of stock :(
They ship into nz? ill see if they have any other 3s batts. are there any other good stores you know of that sell parts and electronics at a cheaper price?

also how are the batteries?

Yeah but only from the Global store, none of the others. Not even Aussie for some daft reason...

I haven't received them yet and my guess is they're on the slow boat from literal china lol, people seem to rave about them on here though.

Hobbyhangar.co.nz is my usual go to but the truck is from rchobbies.co.nz they're good bit on more expensive but take a week to ship anything. hobbyhangar will have it ready to go about an hour after ordering it. quadjunkie is another good one and they sell CHNL but mainly for drones, I've bought high voltage 200c cable from them a couple of times and seemed reasonably priced.

I get most of my stuff from Amainhobbies and JennysRC. Jenny's is good because its like they build race trucks or something from RTR cars and just sell the parts they pull out for 1/2 the price if you were to buy them new.

If you're interested I was planning to sell the 3rd 3S battery since I don't really need 3. Have to wait for it to arrive though.

Where about's in NZ are you?

Yeah but only from the Global store, none of the others. Not even Aussie for some daft reason...

I haven't received them yet and my guess is they're on the slow boat from literal china lol, people seem to rave about them on here though.

Hobbyhangar.co.nz is my usual go to but the truck is from rchobbies.co.nz they're good bit on more expensive but take a week to ship anything. hobbyhangar will have it ready to go about an hour after ordering it. quadjunkie is another good one and they sell CHNL but mainly for drones, I've bought high voltage 200c cable from them a couple of times and seemed reasonably priced.

I get most of my stuff from Amainhobbies and JennysRC. Jenny's is good because its like they build race trucks or something from RTR cars and just sell the parts they pull out for 1/2 the price if you were to buy them new.

If you're interested I was planning to sell the 3rd 3S battery since I don't really need 3. Have to wait for it to arrive though.

Where about's in NZ are you?
Thanks, im in Auckland, I didn't know that amainhobbies and jennysrc shipped to nz. Assuming the shipping is pricy? Im probably good for batteries. I actually have 2 cheap zeee batteries that I got in Australia but I going to be upgrading to 4s soon so probably going to buy some 4s ones.

Depends on what you buy, I've found both of them can be as little as $6-$8USD for small things. It isn't as much as you think and if you're under $1k NZD no duty. I've ordered a micro helicopter (Nano S3) from Amain and shipping was only $7.19 USD.

If you buy anything with a battery chances are it won't ship here or it will cost over $100 USD, like the OMP M2 helicopter I want, that about $130USD in shipping because it has a battery, if it didn't it would probably be like $30.

AMain have a rewards program you need to sign up for, i've bought a couple of things and got $5 USD towards my next order so not bad, covers the shipping almost :)

I'll try flog the extra battery off on TradeMe lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back