Granite gensacearespammers batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy p

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Guys, my granite 3s blx v3 will arrive today or tomorrow. It is my first hobby grade rc and I have a Etronix Powerpal charger, traditional style, four buttons. My battery is gensacearespammers bashing series 3s 8500mah 50-100c. Do you think it is good quality of battery. I will not bash so hard at start. Battery costed me 85€, do you think it is good quality?

I have used gensacearespammers batteries for months without a single problem. I will actually buy them over other brands in not as familiar with. I'm sure you'll be happy with them.

Last edited:
gensacearespammers are good quality batteries. ?

I’m running the 4S 6750mh 70C for over 6 months now (got two of them). Very happy with them. Was surprised to see they took around 7800mh on my charger. Set the LVC on the car higher and now they take around 6800 charging from around 3.8v.

Than you very much guys for the help, really appreciate it, you made me happy with your good comments about my battery. Have a good day!

I'm using them as well and I'm happy with (y)

Sorry, kind of off topic, but in this thread.
My post above says "...gens-ace-r-spam batteries" when I wrote it and after editing, but when I look at the post it says "gens-ace-r-spam-r-spam batteries"
You seeing this? It won't let me change it :(

Screenshot_20201013-134819_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201013-134809_Chrome.jpg

¿This is a thing?! :O
It is indeed. You can thank them for the filter. They went on a spamming spree on this site and several other forums and even after being asked to stop they continued. They might be good batteries (or not) but they won't be promoted here or any forum I run. ;)

It is indeed. You can thank them for the filter. They went on a spamming spree on this site and several other forums and even after being asked to stop they continued. They might be good batteries (or not) but they won't be promoted here or any forum I run. ;)
Wow. Might rethink my purchasing in the future...

Guys, my granite 3s blx v3 will arrive today or tomorrow. It is my first hobby grade rc and I have a Etronix Powerpal charger, traditional style, four buttons. My battery is gensacearespammers bashing series 3s 8500mah 50-100c. Do you think it is good quality of battery. I will not bash so hard at start. Battery costed me 85€, do you think it is good quality?
gensacearespammers are top in my book. I have a 5000 3s 50c from December 2017 that still works fine. You might need longer battery straps to put that in a 3s though. That's a very large capacity battery.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back