gensacearespammers Bashing Pro batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBadazz

RCHolic
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Felony
  4. Fireteam
  5. Granite
  6. Infraction
  7. Limitless
  8. Kraton 8S
  9. Kraton 6s
  10. Mojave EXB
  11. Notorious
  12. Outcast 4s
  13. Outcast 6s
  14. Outcast 8s
  15. Senton 6s
  16. Senton 3s
  17. Senton Mega
  18. Talion
  19. Typhon 3s
  20. Typhon 6s
  21. Vendetta
  22. Vorteks
  23. Infraction 4x4
I've recently purchased the 8000mAh 3S variant of these. Only taken it out once so can't speak to their reliability, but in terms of performance it seemed similar to my other battery (a 5000mAh 3S Spektrum Smart pack, which also claims to be 100C). Quality seems solid, albeit perhaps slightly less sturdy-feeling than the Spektrum hardcase.

The dimensions of these are something to keep an eye on as well: this battery didn't fit in my Typhon without some minor modifications, so if you want to switch back and forth with a smaller-capacity LiPo (like me) it can be a bit of a hassle.

This weekend, I'm hoping to use both batteries in one bashing session -- and just for the sake of curiosity I'm going to time how long it takes me to go through either to get a rough idea of the amount of additional runtime those fabled extra milliamp hours actually get me.

Last edited:
I use gens-ace-r-spam for years. don't know why you titled them as spammers. Please correct the title. and 5000mah are not equal to 8000mah. Of course they are bigger as they give you more. And gens-ace-r-spam has also hardcase lipos. I am not going to answer on the C ration as I had 50C which gave me same performance as 100C and then again others which just sucked. If you want to have high output go for the HV but they will cost you allot more.

Last edited:
Spammers comes automatically when you type that brand. Lol.

Yikes! I could buy a single 6s 6000 mah 100c for the price of that 3s.
Oh yes and those are real good quality. gensacearespammers bashing have protection other soft cover do not have. Sure its not the same as hardcover but better as nothing.

I use gensacearespammers for years. don't know why you titled them as spammers. Please correct the title. and 5000mah are not equal to 8000mah. Of course they are bigger as they give you more. And gensacearespammers has also hardcase lipos. I am not going to answer on the C ration as I had 50C which gave me same performance as 100C and then again others which just sucked. If you want to have high output go for the HV but they will cost you allot more.
This explains why:
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/what-is-your-rc-lipo-of-choice-in-2021.33223/#post-457591

I thought it had something to do with this...
161624618348556575327462725204.jpg

I didn't want to start a new thread - so thought I would drag this back up.

I was wondering if there is any other info on these batteries (other than when you type the company name it changes)? Any real world use? I am trying to decide on what to purchase...

At the moment these are the options to run an EXB Kraton 8S Castle XLX2 with 1100kv:

Zeee 4s 9000Mah 100c - $105 AUS $$
CHNL G+Plus 4s 6000Mah 70c - $100 AUS $$
gens-ace-r-spam Basher 4s 5500mah 50c - $115 AUS$$

As you can see, not much in the cost, but certainly some difference in the specs - the Zeees seem great value, but have been warned off them by a few already. The CHNL's seem a step up - but lose Mah... and the Bashers may be scraping the bottom in terms of performance, particularly on the set-up I will be running?

I use a variety of Zeee lipos, not a single issue with any of them. Low IR, quality assembly and construction and they perform as advertised.

Who / why are people warning you off them?

I use a variety of Zeee lipos, not a single issue with any of them. Low IR, quality assembly and construction and they perform as advertised.

Who / why are people warning you off them?
Hey Funky,
Couple of threads I have read - including the battery thread that is a sticky. And a response on my build thread too told me to stay away from them.
I realise that for every person who has a bad experience, you are likely to find ten that haven't had an issue. Even so, I think you do hear less complaints about the slightly higher end batteries?

I think it's luck mostly. As silly as that sounds, there's truth in it. There are only a small handful of lipo manufacturing facilities so the truth is that they all come from the same place, with different branding.

It's not quite that simple obviously as even coming from the same supplier there are still differences in manufacturing standards and processes, and grades of quality per cell. So one would assume the more expensive brands generally only accept top tier cells whereas the cheaper brands will accept the lower quality end product. Very similar to how consumer TVs operate, there are only a few panel manufacturers and companies such as Kogan take all the 'reject' panels; well they're not rejects but they didn't pass to as high a standard as the top tier panels.

Where it becomes hazy is when expensive brands charge top dollar and still use second tier cells. So spending more doesn't necessarily yield a higher quality product.

For me I've had nothing but success with Zeee, and even outside of the performance of the lipo itself the quality of wire, connector and even packaging is very high. It seems to me that they take pride in their product. I'm not racing, merely bashing around so it's much smarter for my needs to save money instead of worrying about peak performance in a product which has a limited lifespan regardless of brand and money spent.

HobbyKing Turnigy lipos have also served me well.

Just find what works for you and you'll end up sticking with it. Best of luck!

Yes, I do agree.
I guess I'm looking for reliability above performance... Something that if I cycle right, don't go beyond LVC, will not puff/degrade after 20 cycles. I realise they're a limited use item, but I'm looking for something that will last at least a decent amount of time. I'd take that over peak performance too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back