gensacearespammers Bashing Pro batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've recently purchased the 8000mAh 3S variant of these. Only taken it out once so can't speak to their reliability, but in terms of performance it seemed similar to my other battery (a 5000mAh 3S Spektrum Smart pack, which also claims to be 100C). Quality seems solid, albeit perhaps slightly less sturdy-feeling than the Spektrum hardcase.

The dimensions of these are something to keep an eye on as well: this battery didn't fit in my Typhon without some minor modifications, so if you want to switch back and forth with a smaller-capacity LiPo (like me) it can be a bit of a hassle.

This weekend, I'm hoping to use both batteries in one bashing session -- and just for the sake of curiosity I'm going to time how long it takes me to go through either to get a rough idea of the amount of additional runtime those fabled extra milliamp hours actually get me.
What did you do to ur Typhon to get two 3s to fit. I can’t even out the body on. And one won’t even fit in my vorteks

I think Ace of Gens Spammers is going to change their name to GensAceOfSpammers.:LOL:

I always refer to them as "Ace of Gens Spammers Extravaganza” on AF.;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back