gensacearespammers tx batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trunkmonkey1

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Nero
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Talion
  10. Talion EXB
  11. Typhon 6s
  12. Typhon TLR
Hey all,

I think this is a noob question, but here goes anyway.

I have a gensacearespammers 2s1p 15.18wh 6.6v 2300mah battery for my Footooba T7PXR radio. My question is, how the heck to I charge this thing? On the battery itself, there is a 2s balance charger port and a JR-3P plug. Any help would be great.

Thx.

dfdff.png

You just need the correct adapter to go to your charger. I have the parts required to make the correct end for the regular lead. What connector would you prefer for the other end to connect to your charger? Depending what you want for the charger end, I may have the part in stock and could possibly hand it to you at the next meetup.

You just need the correct adapter to go to your charger. I have the parts required to make the correct end for the regular lead. What connector would you prefer for the other end to connect to your charger? Depending what you want for the charger end, I may have the part in stock and could possibly hand it to you at the next meetup.
Wow. I would appreciate that greatly. xt60. Or whatever you think I should use. lol

Whichever you prefer really. I'd need to double check, but I'm pretty sure I only have xt60 and banana plugs in stock at the moment.

Do me a favor and take a pic of the end of the connector on the battery so I can double check if its male or female. By the stock photo and usage in a TX, I'm guessing it's a female end. Do the same for whatever you want the adapter to connect to on your charger end.

Whichever you prefer really. I'd need to double check, but I'm pretty sure I only have xt60 and banana plugs in stock at the moment.

Do me a favor and take a pic of the end of the connector on the battery so I can double check if its male or female. By the stock photo and usage in a TX, I'm guessing it's a female end. Do the same for whatever you want the adapter to connect to on your charger end.
ZooKeeper,

One end will connect to that black female 3 pin connector, the other end will connect to a male xt60 connector. My xt60 connector is male, with banana plugs for the charger.

20221206_155649.jpg

20221206_155625.jpg

cool. Hopefully, I'll see you there. I'll be in a black Ram dually.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back