SOLD / FOUND Gently USED Turnigy Graphene Panther 4S 5.0 Lipo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
may be a lil voltage sag ther but the extra heat generated will cause the adapters to solder themselves for extra protection. Think you you to put a patent on this imo🤣
The melted connection will be the cherry on top. Like KT says "30s BABY!!!"

$1,000,000.00 USD plus $25 shipping

Up for sale is a GENTLY USED Turnigy Graphene Panther 5.0 4S Lipo that was well maintained and garage kept for about half its life. The other half it spent free grazing a grassy pasture. Price is firm. No low ball offers please.

Now I removed the plugs for shipping weight reduction so you’ll need to put your own connectors on. It is well balanced at around 0.125v per cell. Very low storage mode is what they call it. It’s necessary for it to be the most safe during shipping I’m told.

View attachment 137152
View attachment 137153
View attachment 137154
Why would you sell it? I literally have a trophy case for all my broken stuff

Nope @jondilly1974 'sstuff for sale never last long enuf for sale for me to call dibbs. This sold the first 10mins he listed it for 1mill and free shipping. The buyer said the battery worked great with low ir and balaced perfect after he soldered a new ec5 to it.🤔
What a noob. Tamiya plugs are the only ones that can take the 375 amp continuous discharge the TGP batteries can push

$1,000,000.00 USD plus $25 shipping

Up for sale is a GENTLY USED Turnigy Graphene Panther 5.0 4S Lipo that was well maintained and garage kept for about half its life. The other half it spent free grazing a grassy pasture. Price is firm. No low ball offers please.

Now I removed the plugs for shipping weight reduction so you’ll need to put your own connectors on. It is well balanced at around 0.125v per cell. Very low storage mode is what they call it. It’s necessary for it to be the most safe during shipping I’m told.

View attachment 137152
View attachment 137153
View attachment 137154
I would like to buy this but with how bad the us mail has been I think it would be wise to get $1,000,000,000 dollar insurance for it :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back