Typhon Get er Muddy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Be Ready

Built, Broke, Rebuilt, Repeat...
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Mojave
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
Just got back from an Evening bash at a construction site with my BIL... Only had time for one pack. He took the Mighty Mojave and I took my Trugfied Typhon... Plenty of hard pan dozer track train with a few sippy holes ... We had a blast. I need to start shooting some videos soon. Thanks for the look.
9152DC96-E604-4EDA-A9B3-D1E23AF314E0.jpeg
4769F3C3-6704-46F4-8264-28E6F70311BD.jpeg
1640B777-0C21-443C-80DD-8C60AA24B2B4.jpeg
60C95026-1EF9-4C7E-9F17-C08925169D54.jpeg

What tires wheels are those

How did you clean it? Did you use a hose?
Yea.... Sprayed everything down with water. Took my compressor and blew all the water away.... Coated with WD-40.... She’s ready for another bash session...?
865DC5C2-A916-4ACB-9127-C8386F82B3EE.jpeg
108011ED-A233-4294-A6B0-8DAA4A7A3CC7.jpeg

Yea.... Sprayed everything down with water. Took my compressor and blew all the water away.... Coated with WD-40.... She’s ready for another bash session...?View attachment 84738View attachment 84739
Sames. Hose her real good then blow the poop out of her followed by smothering of WD silicon spray;-)
Those Mx are belted ya? I rock the 3.8 on mojave but they balloon too much for my liking.

Sames. Hose her real good then blow the poop out of her followed by smothering of WD silicon spray;-)
Those Mx are belted ya? I rock the 3.8 on mojave but they balloon too much for my liking.
There not belted... I just vented them. I like a little ballooning

I’ve never had luck w venting. That foam gets wet n damp always blows out! How are you venting these? I might give em a shot on the Mojave

I’ve never had luck w venting. That foam gets wet n damp always blows out! How are you venting these? I might give em a shot on the Mojave
I use a piece of brass tubing make it sharp on one end in my drill. Tape the inside holes and drill the outside of the tire. They still balloon some.... But I’m ok with that.

I’m scared to hit my kraton w the hose.
Worry about motor, rx, and esc?

WD Silicon Spray eh?
Don’t be afraid to get it wet as they a waterproof. I don’t spray the electronics as much as the rest. Just be sure to have a compressor to blow out everything right away. Then a good coat of WD Silicon applies. I’ve changed out all the bearings to the sealed ones... I would be afraid to do this with the stock ones...

If you don’t have a compressor then you can use something like this. I have this one and it does an awesome job. I was skeptical when I bought it but it a has proven to be a great tool. It cuts my cleanup time in over half.

Works great for blowing the water off your 1:1 car after a wash too. It blows hot air.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B076VVTZMJ/ref=sspa_mw_detail_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you don’t have a compressor then you can use something like this. I have this one and it does an awesome job. I was skeptical when I bought it but it a has proven to be a great tool. It cuts my cleanup time in over half.

Works great for blowing the water off your 1:1 car after a wash too. It blows hot air.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B076VVTZMJ/ref=sspa_mw_detail_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I have a similar one of those also. That would work great ?... We use it mainly for our pool floats . Great tip Mongoose ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back