Get the word out!!.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brand new Stock overkill m2c pins are loose!

Anyways...

Items you need...

Short-Length Cobalt Steel Drill Bit, Titanium Nitride Coated, 23 Gauge Size, 2-1/16" Overall Length

https://www.mcmaster.com/28765A952

Dowel Pin, 52100 Alloy Steel, 4 mm Diameter, 20 mm Long

https://www.mcmaster.com/91595A167

PXL_20220707_162447612.jpg

PXL_20220707_165330708.jpg

PXL_20220707_165402408.jpg

When you are pressing the pins in you will hear a tap..tap.. noise when the pin is going in. Don't worry is normal and it means it is tight fit and won't come out.

Last edited:
Really crappy quality control on m2c side. Pins that are pressed in shouldn't come out this way at all.

Is that an unused one?

They are also sending me out new ones. But when I spoke to them first word from them was WoW this is the first time we are hearing about this issue . Lol

They use that "Made in USA" sheet and sell you junk.

I'll buy Chinese parts anyday. Just look at vitavon quality. Absolutely beautiful and perfect fitment.

They are also sending me out new ones. But when I spoke to them first word from them was WoW this is the first time we are hearing about this issue . Lol

I'll buy Chinese parts anyday. Just look at vitavon quality. Absolutely beautiful and perfect w

I'll buy Chinese parts anyday. Just look at vitavon quality. Absolutely beautiful and perfect fitment.
Tbh I thought about trying them out too for an arm and a leg, but they're snapping those and having to mod the rings on the cups to even use them, for that price nahhh china can have it if he hasn't fixed the issue yet..

Tbh I thought about trying them out too for an arm and a leg, but they're snapping those and having to mod the rings on the cups to even use them, for that price nahhh china can have it if he hasn't fixed the issue yet..
They already fix that issue while ago. They are good at fixing problems quickly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back