Get these anywhere?? Better ones??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*420+3RC*

420+3RC
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
These are just 1 cell lipos. Correct 550mah. It my drone battery (Snaptain5sc). They are puffy and 1 was hot after last flight. Do they have bigger mah same sizeish? Battery compartment is super tight.

20210813_005546.jpg

20210812_174952.jpg

20210813_005608.jpg

Oh boy, you would have to measure and compare specs.
I had good luck with Tattu but I doubt that make those toy style types.
I'd just order some of the same and throw them away (after complete discharge).

https://www.gensacearespammers.com/tattu-batteries/

Ok. You guys answered my next questions. I think lol. Do I need to discharge these before disposal? I only have the spektrum non display cheap amart charger. I don't think it discharges. Thanks for the links they are super cheap so I'll just order a bundle.

Do if you can, these are not high C value and are small. Considering the amount of toys out there (millions) and reported catastrophic events of buildings blowing up (=0), because of them, I'd say it's a don't care. They range in the danger zone right up there with a D-cell battery.

60's running GIF

Drop them connector side down in a cup of heavily salted water. They will discharge overnight.

I fly a micro drone with the stick style 1s batteries. They pretty much puff after the first use. They recharge fine. I have never had one pop off. Eventually they just won't deliver the amps needed, that's when I replace them.

Drop them connector side down in a cup of heavily salted water. They will discharge overnight.

I fly a micro drone with the stick style 1s batteries. They pretty much puff after the first use. They recharge fine. I have never had one pop off. Eventually they just won't deliver the amps needed, that's when I replace them.
Oh good. I ordered a small bundle of 4 new. 20$. And now they are 880mah. But honestly it was a Father's Day gift couple years back and at that point I was ignorant to rc of anything. Get into during covid then realize ive had 2 very poorly treated charged mini pops. Wife still doesn't know. 🤣😂

Back