Getting a new V2 4s. Outcast 4s V2, or Kraton 4s V2. Help me decide which one. Thanks

Outcast or Kraton

• Outcast 4s V2

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Kraton 4s V2

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Blue looks great.

Must be FUN do wheelies alot with this one, and stunts, double backflips, maybe tripple

outcast-4x4-4s-v2-blx-stunt-truck-rtr-110-blue.jpg

Build one ramp/jump is a must if you buy this

If i want buy one 4s 1/10 for performance i would buy Sketer corally.
Before the Kraton v2

Only for fun, happy smiles, stunts, jumps, wheelies Outcast 4s v2 offcourse

Gotta agree 👆👆 I have the Noto6s which is just like the Outcast. Even on 4s it would be a blast on ramps. Also agree if you are looking for more variety in a rig, the Kraton 4s would be it.

I do not have experience with the TC Sketer, but have heard good things.

Good luck!! ✌️

Do you prefer to sit back and watch your truck blast around a field dipping and dodging to your every input, or looking around for any and everything to back flip or jump off of? If the former, kraton. If the latter, then i say outcast. Ive had both and frankly id take either out depending on my mood.

Where is the option for both? You know you are!

I couldn't decide when the V1s dropped so got both. But you been around and believe I seen you with both trucks on here, so you know what's up.
20190508_175709.jpg
20190514_172300.jpg

Lowkey I hate that bumper too. It's the only thing I hate about the looks.

Lowkey I hate that bumper too. It's the only thing I hate about the looks.
To me it looks like a smaller version of the EXB Kraton bumper. If T-bone makes a version that fits like this one I'll get it. Not sure the V1 version would work.

1656874266590.png

To me it looks like a smaller version of the EXB Kraton bumper. If T-bone makes a version that fits like this one I'll get it. Not sure the V1 version would work.

View attachment 227486
I have that junk. My screws stripped the plastic on one of them i had to use longer screws with nuts and ended up never using it. Or it would have destroyed my body

Back