Infraction Getting an Infraction next week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats dude!! I just got a used roller from here on the forum & it's my 1st on-road car as well. My 1st impression was that I was really caught off guard by how much bigger it is than my Kraton6s, the wheelbase is almost the same, but there's a lot more stuff hanging off the a$$ end. Another thing I noticed is if you get side skirts there's so much more room under the lid (mine came w/ a bitty seven65 body) Ya ripping up parking lots or speed running? Interested in seeing what direction you go. Either way, enjoy your new project!!😃👍🤘🍻

Look up Choons..
Good cheap tires for ripping.

Just be careful with Choons in the cold weather - if that's an issue where you live. Here in Chicagoland its been consistently in the 30's. During our last meetup, someone had choons on their Infraction and 30 seconds into running the plastic wheels exploded. If you live in a cold climate, stock up on the choons and save them for warmer months.

Just be careful with Choons in the cold weather - if that's an issue where you live. Here in Chicagoland its been consistently in the 30's. During our last meetup, someone had choons on their Infraction and 30 seconds into running the plastic wheels exploded. If you live in a cold climate, stock up on the choons and save them for warmer months.
Wow. I just used them in like 40f and they've been fine. I did blow a foam but the tire was pretty worn and it was going to be my last pack with them anyway. I found it funny as I've blown brand new hoons 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back