Typhon getting close to 100 mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsachevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Just took the Arrma Typhon out after changing my spur gear back to the 50 instead of the Team Durango 46. Hit a top speed of 84.9 mph at 3/4 throttle. Still having a problem at full throttle the car kicks to the left or right. I still haven't programed the mamba monster x yet.but hey 84.9 mph on two 3s 5800 mah 80c batts is pretty good. My boy picked up 5 mph going with a max amp battery.
20160403_135704.jpg

how's your toe in on the front wheels double check that you're equal on both sides if your off even a little it can cause weird dynamics on your steering at high speeds. I realize you probably already checked your toe in but I figured it was an easy reminder.

how's your toe in on the front wheels double check that you're equal on both sides if your off even a little it can cause weird dynamics on your steering at high speeds. I realize you probably already checked your toe in but I figured it was an easy reminder.
I found out that my mud scrapper were rubbing on the inside of my rims. I think im going to remove them as i don't drive this beast off road i got other rc for that.i think i have to play with the punch in the esc. Its on the stock setting right now

what tp motor is that? I'm thinking of building a typhon for 6s speed aswell. lmk

it actual a tekin t8 2650. I'm actual bout to order a 40*104 mm 1300 kv tp motor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back