Getting my warranty Diff from HH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Edit:

horizon has contacted me and made things right. I have the diff on order which is in stock and hope to receive it soon. Thank you @rickvessell for taking care of me. Appreciate it, after so much time it’s nice to know you are there to take care of us. Thank you.

Last edited:
I feel your pain. Not trying to be a complainer either but that is my very first arrma that I bought brand new !! Put the best that I possibly could on it still can't drive it.. this is a little ridiculous did the same thing that you did ! Every once in awhile they may email you back the customer loyalty on this car I don't see it

It took me a while to get my parts too. They kept saying I would get a full diff, but ended up just being sent gears and plates.

I've also got a complete rear diff on backorder and as they have now come into stock why has HH not sent mine out? Not cool HH. I'll probably call Tuesday if no email has made it my way.

Edit:

Amazing, I create this thread and compose yet another email. This time getting a response within 25 minutes.

Horizon hobby has informed me the diff they ordered was the active plates diff and they don’t have any of those in stock at the time I assume the new open diff wasn’t done yet. So now I’ve had an open diff placed on order (which is in stock) and I should receive it shortly ??

thank you for taking care of me HH..

Last edited:
Edit:

Amazing, I create this thread and compose yet another email. This time getting a response within 25 minutes.

Horizon hobby has informed me the diff they ordered was the active plates diff and they don’t have any of those in stock at the time I assume the new open diff wasn’t done yet. So now I’ve had an open diff placed on order (which is in stock) and I should receive it shortly ??

thank you for taking care of me HH..
And I included a set of the Active plates as well after I sent the reply.
I've also got a complete rear diff on backorder and as they have now come into stock why has HH not sent mine out? Not cool HH. I'll probably call Tuesday if no email has made it my way.
PM me your customer number and I will check if anything has shipped yet.

Based on your opinion, would you recommend buying the exb optional standoffs even though the ones that came on my exb are still good? Or should I wait until I need them?
I would wait. In fact I wouldn’t buy them again. I would go with the M2C standoffs.

The long wait is over... been waiting since aug 19th..
469C64A2-4665-44FF-8B33-854A5A96D666.jpeg

It took me a while to get my parts too. They kept saying I would get a full diff, but ended up just being sent gears and plates.
Same here. They confirmed a full and filled diff and I got the bagged parts. Hey its all good. Rec. 3 days later Fedex.

Waited almost the same time for my RTR K6s replacement diffs. Ended up emailing them and just asking them to send the diff kit instead of still waiting on assembled diffs. Finally came this week after putting claim in beginning of Sept.

I really hope the backlog is catching up and folks start getting what they’ve been waiting for. It’s really no fun waiting. I sure am glad horizon listens and took care of me after so long. ??

haven’t cracked it open to see if it comes with the spacer yet. But I will be sure to update once I do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back