Getting my warranty Diff from HH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spend most the day yesterday assembling and shimming as close to perfect as I could. Now have new diffs front and back as well as input pinions, can't wait to go bash today as the rain cleared out and I've got blue sky's, yesssssss!

I spend most the day yesterday assembling and shimming as close to perfect as I could. Now have new diffs front and back as well as input pinions, can't wait to go bash today as the rain cleared out and I've got blue sky's, yesssssss!
Right on brother ?? Have a great time and ?? For hitting LVC! Haha. Always a good day when you make it to lvc.

Thanks bro! Should?hit LVC as probably not a lot of bashing today only have my small ramp to launch. Probably get some speed runs in try to beat my PB of 58.3, my son's brushless conversion on his WLtoys 144001 is finally done and ready to do some speed tests.

The diff has the spacers in it... it also has a much bigger shim behind the spacer. See photos...
ED764534-190D-477F-A57C-6F87F10B3724.jpeg
28AC6187-471A-4DE8-ACB3-49F78A6B87E7.jpeg
50978307-E8F2-4147-A091-7A17239EA608.jpeg

Was the new diff filled properly with fluid?
Got mine yesterday from FedEx. Complete open rear diff with included shims and a set of lsd plates. Thanks to Horizon Hobbies taking care of things ?
I want to say yes... but no... it was 1/2 full at best... it needed 20k back there anyways :). Front was serviced at the same time and got 50k.. the kexb is back to working condition for the first time since aug 19th :)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back