Getting Senton to go in reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KRWKENNY

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I'm having some problems getting the new Senton to go in reverse. It works intermittently.
Any tuning tips?

Thanks

I'm having some problems getting the new Senton to go in reverse. It works intermittently.
Any tuning tips?

Thanks
Try adjusting the throttle trim ever so slightly. I had the same problem with mine and it turns out that there is a "dead spot" and I needed to turn it like 1/2 degree lol.

Yes, thanks! I adjusted the throttle trim centered where the red light went off on the esc and it works fine in the house. I'll give it the Bash test this weekend.
One thing I don't like is the trim controls exposed on the transmitter. It's too easy to accidentally bump them.

Yes, thanks! I adjusted the throttle trim centered where the red light went off on the esc and it works fine in the house. I'll give it the Bash test this weekend.
One thing I don't like is the trim controls exposed on the transmitter. It's too easy to accidentally bump them.
Awesome. I'm happy to hear that fixed the problem. Yeah I don't really care that they are exposed either but I haven't really looked into covering them at all either. I am currently debating getting a nicer radio like the Spektrum DX4S or DX4R and just having all of my cars run off of it, but with the radio and 6 receivers adds up lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back