Getting there

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crewchief227

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Checked out a new lhs 30min from me, and although the size of a shed, parts were overflowing off the walls ?! They had almost every Arrma stock part (diff kits, arms, RPM stuff, spurs, pinions etc.), I was there with my Son he needed a pinion, but got a little something for me. ?
20190724_155645.jpg

Front RPM plate, and my first MIP bit! Wish I could've gotten the set for $37, but really needed that plate. So I see it fits with the stock Outcast bumper, but should I leave it on, or chop it shorter?

Checked out a new lhs 30min from me, and although the size of a shed, parts were overflowing off the walls ?! They had almost every Arrma stock part (diff kits, arms, RPM stuff, spurs, pinions etc.), I was there with my Son he needed a pinion, but got a little something for me. ?
View attachment 43765

Front RPM plate, and my first MIP bit! Wish I could've gotten the set for $37, but really needed that plate. So I see it fits with the stock Outcast bumper, but should I leave it on, or chop it shorter?
I removed the stock bumper and used the Typhon stock "bumper" to hold the pins in. You can find that bumper in the Arrma composite ball set, which is good to have since it comes with various rod ends as well. I can post a part # if you like.

I removed the stock bumper and used the Typhon stock "bumper" to hold the pins in. You can find that bumper in the Arrma composite ball set, which is good to have since it comes with various rod ends as well. I can post a part # if you like.
Sure, this lhs had big binder rings full of parts, even f/r diff rebuild kits. Thanks Bam, so if I removed the two screws that hold the "bumper" and just leave the plastic pin blocks and call it good?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back