Getting trolled on YouTube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
This is why I'll never be a true YouTube MegaStar ?

youtube-trolling.jpg

LOL, witty little guy.
Guys like Rich Duperbash and RC Dude have to watch what they say and I don't blame them. Me? I don't give a sh!t ?

Guys like Rich Duperbash and RC Dude have to watch what they say and I don't blame them. Me? I don't give a sh!t ?
And thats why we like you so much, we always know how you feel. And where have you been for like 2 weeks?

though it does look like he was fishing and you took the bait.

That's fine with me. I've been trolling the internet since the days of dial up and AOL.

And thats why we like you so much, we always know how you feel. And where have you been for like 2 weeks?

Well for Christmas my twin brother gave me the black plague. I was so so sick for a good 10 days. Merry Christmas!

Jesus, there are two of you? JK
Scary, isn't it? ?

He's nothing like me. Couldn't screw in a light bulb without 8 YouTube videos. No way he could do RC. Ever.

Can I give this 2 thumbs up? Lol

It amazes me how people can be complete a**holes behind a keyboard and say whatever they want but would never have the balls to say it standing in front of you. Good job handling it the way you did. Those two were probably sitting on their phones next to each other in one of their moms basements and had a d-baggish high five after posting it and then started wanking each other.

It amazes me how people can be complete a**holes behind a keyboard and say whatever they want but would never have the balls to say it standing in front of you. Good job handling it the way you did. Those two were probably sitting on their phones next to each other in one of their moms basements and had a d-baggish high five after posting it and then started wanking each other.

1578373839099.png

Glad to hear you're feeling better Ed. @bicketybam is legend. The fact that they took the time to watch and comment says it all. You'll always be my megastar bro⭐⭐⭐???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back