Fireteam Girl dodges airborne fireteam like spiderman.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting, some of us will benefit from you mistake and happy she was not hurt. As a dad I have to be honest.....nah I get it, you didn't do it on purpose and made some good out of it by sharing your moment of well dumbness lol. Thanks for having the balls to put yourself out here for all of us to shame man.

Hey, what did she say, were her parents around?

Thanks for posting, some of us will benefit from you mistake and happy she was not hurt. As a dad I have to be honest.....nah I get it, you didn't do it on purpose and made some good out of it by sharing your moment of well dumbness lol. Thanks for having the balls to put yourself out here for all of us to shame man.

Hey, what did she say, were her parents around?
Her parents were nowhere to be seen. The girl was actually really nonchalant about the whole thing. I apologized to her and iirc she said something along the lines of no biggie or something and rolled off. I don't even think she understood how close she was to serious danger.

honestly, I haven't even been back to the park since. I had to take a chill pill after that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back