GIVEAWAY: Ball Bearing Kit from FastEddyBearings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
fasteddybearing-arrma-bearing-kit.jpg

The stock bearings in most any RC kit usually leave a lot to be desired and the stock Arrma bearings are no different. Thankfully FastEddyBearings has top quality bearing kits available for each of the Arrma RC models and better yet, want to give one lucky ArrmaForum member a Arrma Bearing Kit of their choice.

GIVEAWAY:

One lucky winner will win a brand new Arrma Bearing kit from FastEddyBearings!

RULES:

• Upload at least one picture of your Arrma RC to the Arrma Forum Media Gallery!
  • Reply here after you've uploaded your RC picture to the Media Gallery.
  • There are no limits on how many times you reply to this thread or how many images you upload, but only one will be counted per member.
  • ArrmaForum Supporting Members get DOUBLE the entry.
  • Contest Ends: March 24th, 2016 @ 1:00 PM EST.

That's it! So get to upload your picture and make your reply to this thread. Feel free to reply as often as you'd like to this thread as well. Don't forget you can double your chances of winning by being a Supporting Member!

Winners have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Wow cool sir woodie
I really admire you for doing this give aways
My entry is my unboxing of my talion thats cool :)

In it to win it! Need some spare parts for my rusty (literally) fury!

Would love to win another set of bearings. my Senton says it wants a better set because i'm too rough on my vehicles.

Wow cool sir woodie
I really admire you for doing this give aways
My entry is my unboxing of my talion thats cool :)

You're most welcome, but I can't take all the credit. Huge thanks certainly goes to FastEddyBearings for making this possible!

Hey Arrma folks :)

Typhon charging for the first run is my entry.

Welcome to ArrmaForum! Let us know what you think about your new Typhon!

I put one in their but did not see a kit on their site for the current spec granite blx? Hmmm...

I put one in their but did not see a kit on their site for the current spec granite BLX? Hmmm...
Worry not if you have a model that isn't listed on his site - Eddy will make sure you get the right bearings... that's the way he rolls. ;)

That's cool! and at the same time good because the word starts spreading and hopefully it will bring more fans to the Arrma brand! Then that will mean more parts on demand. Great job Woodie and Fast Eddy

I uploaded 2 pics of my Kraton, one before I ran it, andone after a couple upgrades. I'll get a couple pics of my Senton tonight

Hi

I uploaded one picture and before you ask yes that is a roll of TP I am using as a RC Stand.

I like the fasteddy bearings bout to buy a senton roller . And i gonna need another set

wow just shredded mine (rear inner) so this would be perfect!!! lol but anyways thanks for this!!!!

my pic is my Typhon in for a bearing pit stop......:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back