GIVEAWAY: Ball Bearing Kit of your choice from FastEddyBearings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought my first Arrma, a Kraton. A set of better bearings for it would be an awesome upgrade for it!

fasteddybearing-arrma-bearing-kit-jpg.1136

If you've been a member here for any amount of time you know I'm not a fan of most any RC manufacture ball bearings (or worse yet, bushings!). Luckily I know a guy named Eddy that runs FastEddyBearings and he's been super cool enough to offer a FREE ball bearing kit to one lucky winner!

Giveaway Prize

Rules

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • ArrmaForum Supporting Members get DOUBLE the entry for each reply. If you're not a Supporting Member, SIGN UP NOW!
  • Contest ends: April 4th, 2018 @ 1:00 PM EST.

BONUS ENTRIES:
  1. Share this contest on one of your social media accounts. FB wall, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest account! Must include a LINK to this thread!
  2. Update or create a thread in the Build logs & Tips and share what you're doing to any of your RC's!

Thanks certainly goes out to FastEddyBearings for making this giveaway possible. Please be sure to visit both links above!

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Be sure to share this contest on Facebook.
Im in

Well another great giveaway has now come to an end. Huge thanks goes out to @FastEddy from FastEddyBearings for making this giveaway even possible.

Also thanks to everyone that enjoyed. I always enjoy reading some of these replies we get from the daily entries :D

So now on to the good stuff, lets find out who our winner is...

And the winner of the FastEddyBearing Arrma bearing kit of his/her choice is...

@TooTall

In addition, as a bonus winner @Senton 66 will be receiving a LiPo low voltage alarm!

Thanks again to everyone that joined and keep watching the forum for more giveaway prizes coming soon.

Well another great giveaway has now come to an end. Huge thanks goes out to @FastEddy from FastEddyBearings for making this giveaway even possible.

Also thanks to everyone that enjoyed. I always enjoy reading some of these replies we get from the daily entries :D

So now on to the good stuff, lets find out who our winner is...

And the winner of the FastEddyBearing Arrma bearing kit of his/her choice is...

@TooTall

In addition, as a bonus winner @Senton 66 will be receiving a LiPo low voltage alarm!

Thanks again to everyone that joined and keep watching the forum for more giveaway prizes coming soon.
Congratulations to both of you and thanks again WoodiE and Fast Eddy for doing this giveaway. Now to sit and watch people enter the contest after it's closed.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back