GIVEAWAY: SMC Racing True Spec Premium 14.8V 5200mAh 112Amps/90C LiPo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am, just checking to see if I won yet. If not, here's another entry.

My third entry! Smc makes awesome batteries!

MOD NOTE: Time stamp is 1:35pm EST, entry not counted. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
The suspense is killing me!!! Sorry for the second post today but..........;):nailbiting:

And the winners are...

WOW! There was a ton of interest in a FREE SMC LiPo battery and I'm glad to see so much excitement and so many people enter the giveaway. Thanks to everyone that participated in the giveaway!

So now lets find out who's winning what. :D

Winner of the SMC Racing 4s True Spec Premium 14.8V 5200mAh 112Amps/90C LiPo and low voltage alarm is...

@Rdub

In addition the winner of the mystery item, a Arrma RC ball bearing kit of their choice from TeamFastEddy is...

@72Z15SS

Both members will also receive a year free of ArrmaForum Supporting Membership!

Well done guys, congrats. Now remember to post some vids of these goodies in action :)

This was fun. Now let's keep up the activity... Anyone seen the Fazon in action already?

WOW! There was a ton of interest in a FREE SMC LiPo battery and I'm glad to see so much excitement and so many people enter the giveaway. Thanks to everyone that participated in the giveaway!

So now lets find out who's winning what. :D

Winner of the SMC Racing 4s True Spec Premium 14.8V 5200mAh 112Amps/90C LiPo and low voltage alarm is...

@Rdub

In addition the winner of the mystery item, a Arrma RC ball bearing kit of their choice from TeamFastEddy is...

@72Z15SS

Both members will also receive a year free of ArrmaForum Supporting Membership!

Wow!!!! Thanks @WoodiE ! Great contest! Great forum! Now I may just have to pull the trigger on the Senton I've been wanting. (Does this count as claiming my prize)?

Last edited:
:woot: Oh My God, I never win anything! Thank You Woodie,SMC Racing and TeamFastEddy for these AWESOME giveaways!
It's been fun on here since I became a Member and enjoy the Forum A lot. My first R/C vehicle was purchased in 1984 and I'm still hooked. Only thing is, there were no Forums back then...LOL
Congrats Rdub on the Grand Prize and Thanks again Guys...

GIVEAWAY IS OVER. THE WINNER OF THE SMC BATTERY IS: @Rdub

ArrmaForum.com is giving away a FREE SMC Racing True Spec Premium 4s 14.8V 5200mAh 112Amps/90C LiPo battery.

GIVEAWAY:

One lucky winner will win a brand new SMC Racing True Spec Premium 4s 14.8V 5200mAh 112Amps/90C LiPo battery and FREE Low Voltage Alarm!

EXTRA: A second winner will also win a SURPRISE item!

RULES:

• Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  • ArrmaForum Supporting Members get DOUBLE the entry for each reply. If you're not a Supporting Member, SIGN UP NOW!
  • Contest ends: November 18th, 2016 @ 1:00 PM EST.

BONUS ENTRIES:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts. FB wall, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest account! Must include a LINK to this thread!
  • Update or create a thread in the Build logs & Tips and share what you're doing to any of your RC's!

That’s it, follow them and enjoy the forum! If you have any questions or comments please reply in this thread.

Winners have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
How lucky would you feel to win this? Even though its just a battery its super nice to think it could be a new edition to your arrma lineup.

:woot: Oh My God, I never win anything! Thank You Woodie,SMC Racing and TeamFastEddy for these AWESOME giveaways!
It's been fun on here since I became a Member and enjoy the Forum A lot. My first R/C vehicle was purchased in 1984 and I'm still hooked. Only thing is, there were no Forums back then...LOL
Congrats Rdub on the Grand Prize and Thanks again Guys...

Thanks, Congrats to you too. I wonder how long my old Blackfoot would last on this new 4s. Lol

This was fun. Now let's keep up the activity... Anyone seen the Fazon in action already?

Haven't seen it, but just got an email from Tower that it's in stock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back