Giving Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Duperbash

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Just returned from a very long road trip with family, endured 2 full 10 hour plus days at Universal Studios Hollywood and 3 nights at Best Western Hotel, far...far away from home, and any chance to bash my Arrma Typhon or any other RC in the garage fleet. Haven't gone more than 2 days without some sort of bashing or fast road running in a really long while. I found myself eyeballing potential bashing terrain all along our trip, at rest stops, near gas stations, you name it. I came to realize I've truly become addicted to the hobby and, given the holiday, wanted to give thanks. Thanks for high-powered brushless motors and high rated lipos, thanks to Arrma for making such great products, and a big thanks for this awesome forum! This great forum was my escape during the long waits for rides... Jurassic Park, Harry Potter...etc. and quiet evenings at the hotel when the family slept. Thanks to all members of this forum for helping others with personal insight, suggestions, and other fun/helpful contributions. Happy bashing!

This great forum was my escape during the long waits for rides... Jurassic Park, Harry Potter...etc. and quiet evenings at the hotel when the family slept. Thanks to all members of this forum for helping others with personal insight, suggestions, and other fun/helpful contributions. Happy bashing!
I'm very humbled by your commnts. Thanks for the kind words @Rich Duperbash.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back