GKA chassis braces and servo mount

Josh nortz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Nero,
Got my shiney new parts today. Very impressed and I will post up the pics of before and after and I am going to be doing some diff maintenance and service as well on the kraton. I belive I've split a spider gear in front diff and I'm gonna shim rear. It needs a good cleaning and tonight is the night.

Attachments

RaphaelCampos

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Senton,
Hello guys !
Newbie in the forum !
Where can I can get these parts ?

Thanks !

antigacho

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi every one. I'm going to order the GKR servo mount and chassis brace but I have one question about the servo mount

Which servo mount will fit well on the Kraton stock red servo (taller or standard)?

people from mentioned that both fit (the v3 starndard and the tall fit) so what is the difference between using one or another

PLEASE COMMENT

Zoodles95

Reaction score
Hi every one. I'm going to order the GKR servo mount and chassis brace but I have one question about the servo mount

Which servo mount will fit well on the Kraton stock red servo (taller or standard)?

people from mentioned that both fit (the v3 starndard and the tall fit) so what is the difference between using one or another

PLEASE COMMENT
My understanding is that both will fit. However, if you replace the servo with something else like a Savox 1210 then the stock height servo mount might be problematic to work with.

In essence the taller mount gives you some future proofing should you look at Servo options in the future.

I went with taller for my Outcast because I can see upgrading the servo at some point.

sforsancho

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
If I may latch on to this post and sorry for being the noob here but unfortunately I tore into my Kraton with the intent of fully upgrading it before ever getting it dirty. This has led to some confusion as to how stock tolerances and fitment should be.

In this picture I can sort of see the issue that I suspect is 'inflicting' my truck. The ESC mount is bent in a hill shape (an upside-down 'U') which raises the ESC up high in a position that almost rubs the roll cage pin and prevents me from pulling the roll cage pin out. I remember pulling that pin out when new so it must not have been mounted like that when I got it. It also makes the on-off switch and wire guides sit at a downwards angle because of the bent shape of the ESC mount. I suspect this is because of fitment problems with the GKA tall servo mount, but then again if the ESC mount was bent then I guess the four holes in the chassis wouldn't line up?

Also are you guys using rubber servo mounts? Will I kill my servo if I screw my 1210SG directly into the GKA servo mount?

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton 6s
Got my GKA Servo Mount, chassis braces and Ackerman plate today.
The parts are not installed yet, but the parts are visually stunning. The quality of the machining is looking top notch! Very happy customer here... :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.