Kraton GKA Servo Mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkyd31

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi Guys, Just wondering if anyone here has the GKA servo mount like myself. After inspection I saw some black removed on my drive shaft on the corner where the servo mount is. Just wondering before I send an email to GKA if anyone had this same issue. Might have to drop the servo mount out this weekend and sand the corner down more. They make great stuff but this caps my ass bad as I just got this thing together !!!! Thanks and always rubber side down, Sparkyd31

Last edited:
I've got it for my Kraton, and I haven't had any issues. There's a teeny bit of rubbing against the driveshaft, but I don't see it causing any problems. Maybe, when I'm feeling motivated enough, I'll sand down the corner like you are doing. :)

Thanks for the response . Yes the same here just a very slight rubbing here and there. If down the road if it does any damage I'll email GKA so they can tweak the mount a tad on that corner in their production process. As for now, I'll let it ride and see what happens !!!

Last edited:
Hi Guys, Just wondering if anyone here has the GKA servo mount like myself. After inspection I saw some black removed on my drive shaft on the corner where the servo mount is. Just wondering before I send an email to GKA if anyone had this same issue. Might have to drop the servo mount out this weekend and sand the corner down more. They make great stuff but this caps my ass bad as I just got this thing together !!!! Thanks and always rubber side down, Sparkyd31
I think mine is a voltage hobbies. Same thing, don't worry about the small stuff in this hobby there will be plenty of bigger issues to piss you off.
Have you upgraded your chassis braces yet? That will eliminate some flex.

20171019_060647.jpg

FYI rear drive makes contact with rear chassis brace sometimes. Close tolerance and a little chassis brings things together.

"Chassis flex"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back