Kraton Glitch buster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLELITE

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I’m going to upgrade the servo for a stronger one,,,,I’ve noticed some brands come with a aluminum horn,,,,but the metal geared servos have this glitch buster unit with it,,,,what is that for and how is it hooked up,,new to me ,,is it really necessary?..thanks guys....

Glitch busters don’t really help. If your truck gets glitchy, you plug it into the unused port in your receiver. Otherwise you just don’t use it lol. Metal servo horns are just upgraded plastic horns.

Some people call glitchbusters a bec. And yes a bec will improve servo performance tremendously. Lots of vids on YouTube on how to install. I just got done watching a few my self as I’m about to install one in my crawler

Some people call glitchbusters a bec. And yes a bec will improve servo performance tremendously. Lots of vids on YouTube on how to install. I just got done watching a few my self as I’m about to install one in my crawler
Nobody should refer to a glitch buster as a BEC. A BEC is a battery eliminator circuit. It means it provides power to the receiver, bypassing any ESC power and full battery voltage. A glitch buster is a capacitor. A capacitor will not supply the receiver with power, it does the opposite- to smooth out voltage ripple and reduce glitches.

BEC:
7B6B6CF8-AEB6-4B09-98AC-27A81796B0C6.png

Glitch buster:
D55F3F49-9DA2-479F-865E-6C7B5DD91311.png

Thankyou for clearing that up for me,,,,never did come across this,,,,,,,you learn something every day.......I highly appreciate it,,,,,, ,have a nice Christmas and hope your new year goes well..... for everybody.....see you guys next year TAZZZZ

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back