Glitch Busters, do you use them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMandavy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Glitch busters do you use them??....using a Savox sc1256tg in the V2 and noticing it having occasional little issues now and then, just seeing if anybody has experience using these..

Since dropping in my 1270 sg savox and turning it on I got all sorts of glitch noise.I am ordering the spectrum one from Amain hobbies with my order. I've herd that Savox servos (choice of many here)are power hungry and tend to glitch. It's cheap @ under 10 bucks including shipping and since I'm placing an order.........why not add it and try one !!!!

If you have a Radioshack nearby you can make them for dirt cheap.

That would be sweet slick2500 but all radio shacks closed at all locations in Upstate NY UGH. That was my go to first for anything electronic !!!

We used to have 4 RadioShacks and now the closest one is over an hour away.

Since dropping in my 1270 sg savox and turning it on I got all sorts of glitch noise.I am ordering the spectrum one from Amain hobbies with my order. I've herd that Savox servos (choice of many here)are power hungry and tend to glitch. It's cheap @ under 10 bucks including shipping and since I'm placing an order.........why not add it and try one !!!!

I just ordered that same servo and have had issues setting it up. I couldn't get the reciever to recognize it and now the reciever doesn't work. Do you have the tactic reciever in your rig?

Yes I have the tactic. Is your servo in port 1 and esc in port 2? #3 port should be empty.I just ordered the glitch buster tonight from Amain hobbies and hope it works. Guess you plug this glitch buster into channel 3 and it's supposed to get rid of the noise and glitch. I hope it works !!!!

Last edited:
Yes I have the tactic. Is your servo in port 1 and esc in port 2? #3 port should be empty.I just ordered the glitch buster tonight from Amain hobbies and hope it works. Guess you plug this glitch buster into channel 3 and it's supposed to get rid of the noise and glitch. I hope it works !!!!

Yeah everything is where it's supposed to be. It almost seems like the receiver is fried, not sure how it happened but there is no response from it at all

How about trying to unplug your 1270 and plugging back in your stock servo to see if you get any feedback from your radio/receiver ?

Search out a guy named vanning, rich duperdash or parkracing on here. They have helped me a ton with many issues getting back into the hobby or drop another post in the "kraton" section as more people hit those posts then the electrical section on here. I hope you solve your issues fast and get back to bashing bro. I'd love to help but I just got back into the game after a very long 25 yr absence LOL.. Rubber side down. Dave

I also looked on ebay for you. The tactix tx 300 with receiver is super dirt cheap. Anywhere between 25-40 bucks. You probably don't need to go down that road so thinking maybe just look for the receiver off Amain or Tower Hobbies and buy one to start. I wouldn't think your 1270 would go up in smoke but I've herd of guys on here in the short time here of guys smoking servos. If you do have a hobby shop near by maybe they could do you a solid and drop in a new reciver to see if that's the problem. Then you can just buy from them and support your local shop.

Search out a guy named vanning, rich duperdash or parkracing on here. They have helped me a ton with many issues getting back into the hobby or drop another post in the "kraton" section as more people hit those posts then the electrical section on here. I hope you solve your issues fast and get back to bashing bro. I'd love to help but I just got back into the game after a very long 25 yr absence LOL.. Rubber side down. Dave

I also looked on ebay for you. The tactix tx 300 with receiver is super dirt cheap. Anywhere between 25-40 bucks. You probably don't need to go down that road so thinking maybe just look for the receiver off Amain or Tower Hobbies and buy one to start. I wouldn't think your 1270 would go up in smoke but I've herd of guys on here in the short time here of guys smoking servos. If you do have a hobby shop near by maybe they could do you a solid and drop in a new reciver to see if that's the problem. Then you can just buy from them and support your local shop.
Appreciate the response man! I have been doing some research on new receivers but I was planning on going to the hobby store tomorrow, they can defiantly help this big dummy out!

It's all good my friend no worries as we at one time in our life have been there...I could not have done this kraton build without help from many members... Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back