Glitch busters worth using?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sledgehog

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Picking up a Savox sw-1210SG for my Talion and I saw a combo deal that included a powerhobby glitch buster.
Never used one of these before so I guess my question is, are they really necessary? I'll be running the servo at the stock 6v.
Electronics in the car are the stock esc/motor combo, a mylaps RC4 transponder, and a yeah racing dual tornado fan on the motor.

Picking up a Savox sw-1210SG for my Talion and I saw a combo deal that included a powerhobby glitch buster.
Never used one of these before so I guess my question is, are they really necessary? I'll be running the servo at the stock 6v.
Electronics in the car are the stock esc/motor combo, a mylaps RC4 transponder, and a yeah racing dual tornado fan on the motor.
You won't need it

I've needed one when running nitro and a 6V 2/3A pack. One of my revo's has a savox 0231MG for steering and a hitec 985MG for t/b. I have a second revo with 2 985Mg's on it (1 steering/1 t/b). The savox seems to pull more juice than my pack could supply. My spektrum receiver was browning out/rebooting after I started running for a bit and the pack started to deplete. Before it got that far, the t/b servo would twitch pretty bad every time I turned the steering wheel. I threw a cap in one of the open ports on the receiver and the brown outs/resetting went away and the throttle servo twitches ever so slightly when I steer.

With my outcast, I'm running stock electronics and I have had the Savox 1202 on it for 5 months. It seems to work fine without a glitch buster.

I ended up picking up the servo from dirtcheap rc (without the glitch buster) being I had a bunch of saved up points to spend,. Hopefully I won't need it :D
If I do they are only a few bucks I suppose so no biggie :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back