Glitching problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnytoofast

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
Alright guys. I'm running a open wheel limitless with an xlx2 and 2028 800kv motor.
I'm running them sensored and when ever I got the throttle or let off it does this glitching almost like it would if it were unsencered. I even have a ripple killer and have it 3/4 of an inch from the ESC itself. I'm raking my brain to figure it out.
Guess this is why I named it the f-bomb.!
If any one is familiar with this please help.

20210819_165444.jpg

I am not sure if you are describing "Cogging" which may be an improper tall gearing issue.
Or describing a Rx/TX malfunction. Brownout or Rx issue.
But you have a very nice rig there. Dual antenna Rx for range etc.(y)
Post some logs zoomed in during the problem
^^^ Data LOGS...... post them here. You have the Castle B-link for that ESC???? You need it.:)

Last edited:
He is just pinging that particular person so they get a notification they were mentioned in this thread.
Gotcha. I'm new to all this forum stuff.
I am not sure if you are describing "Cogging" which may be an improper tall gearing issue.
Or describing a Rx/TX malfunction. Brownout or Rx issue.
But you have a very nice rig there. Dual antenna Rx for range etc.(y)

^^^ Data LOGS...... post them here. You have a the Castle B-link for that ESC???? You need it.:)
I do have the link and when I get done work I'll post them.
Gotcha. I'm new to all this forum stuff.

I do have the link and when I get done work I'll post them.
And I'm running 45/25 cause it's a 800kv and we'll yea you know why. Lol

OK so I would need to see video of it to hear and possibly see the issue happening. To me sounds like a calibration issue more than the desync issue I had. Heres a good short video of mine happening, now also mine only did it right at or after reaching full throttle on a pass. As said above also would help to see a data log and a video of it happening. Just curious what center shafts are you running and also gearing? Here's the video of mine desyncing, listen close as you'll hear it happening right at or after reaching full throttle sounds like it almost bogs when it happens.

OK so I would need to see video of it to hear and possibly see the issue happening. To me sounds like a calibration issue more than the desync issue I had. Heres a good short video of mine happening, now also mine only did it right at or after reaching full throttle on a pass. As said above also would help to see a data log and a video of it happening. Just curious what center shafts are you running and also gearing? Here's the video of mine desyncing, listen close as you'll hear it happening right at or after reaching full throttle sounds like it almost bogs when it happens.
See mine does it as I just touch the throttle or letting off from full throttle.

See mine does it as I just touch the throttle or letting off from full throttle.
OK see and that to me sounds like a calibration issue or possibly a receiver issue not a desync. Also just a good idea to check all your solder joints and look over your sensor wire good. Can also try running without sensor wire and see if it still happens just to rule that out. I'd try to recalibrate your transmitter first again just to try and rule that out. If still happens maybe try a different receiver if you have one. Just keep trying to narrow it down and rule out the possibilities. I'd suggest even trying to unplug your servo and see if it happens as the servo could be browning out the receiver. Hopefully one of these suggestions will help to find the issue if not I'd definitely call Castle and see if they have any suggestions or ideas for what could be causing it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back