GMC Hummer EV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn thing does 0-60 in 3 seconds ??
5 years it's been in hiding. I knew about it a while ago. Its going to be a limited run. They are playing with graphene batteries now. They are snapping half shafts because of the torque right now lol small bugs but going to be better then that video shows.

My work van is a GMC ??‍♂️?

:LOL: I was just thinking about a $100k GMC.

Here's the irony.. Some tree hugger is going to purchase this thinking its better for the environment not realizing the carbon footprint of the batteries used are about the same as 100,000 miles in a diesel Hummer.

:LOL: I was just thinking about a $100k GMC.

Here's the irony.. Some tree hugger is going to purchase this thinking its better for the environment not realizing the carbon footprint of the batteries used are about the same as 100,000 miles in a diesel Hummer.
I’m more impressed by the performance than the environmental parts. If we used 100% renewable energy, which we don’t come close to, you could offset the carbon a whole lot. But that’s a pipe dream today. In reality gas and diesel still hold way more energy density and take way less time to refill and are also way more abundant to find.

But having a Hummer do 0-60 in 3 seconds is pretty bad ass.

I’m more impressed by the performance than the environmental parts. If we used 100% renewable energy, which we don’t come close to, you could offset the carbon a whole lot. But that’s a pipe dream today. In reality gas and diesel still hold way more energy density and take way less time to refill and are also way more abundant to find.

But having a Hummer do 0-60 in 3 seconds is pretty bad ass.

Some Tesla's can do it in 2.8 and run a 10 sec quarter. Electric vehicles are fast as :poop:

Some Tesla's can do it in 2.8 and run a 10 sec quarter. Electric vehicles are fast as :poop:
Lol but a Tesla is a little car. This thing can haul some ? real fast ????

Lol but a Tesla is a little car. This thing can haul some ? real fast ????
I suspect over the next 2-5 years we are going to see many great options in the EV world.
Trucks especially will be an interesting market segment ill have my eye on. I am burning 18 gallons every 4 days with my commute right now :cry:

I suspect over the next 2-5 years we are going to see many great options in the EV world.
Trucks especially will be an interesting market segment ill have my eye on. I am burning 18 gallons every 4 days with my commute right now :cry:
And you have all that sun in TX

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back