Senton Goes forward, not backwards and won't turn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beack8

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
This is getting quite fustrating. I have tried rebinding the throttle to the ESC maybe 10 times.

Initially it was just not turning anymore and the ESC had blinking red lights.
No binding sequence was working.
No RESET ESC response.
I bought a new BLX 100 ESC.
Since replacing it, I still can't get it to work.

Any suggesting? My local hobby store told me to rebind it again. :cautious::unsure:

Horizon just contacted me and recommended that I bind with neutral or lower trim. After many attempts I can now go forward and backwards, no turning still. Lipo is full charged and in the transmitter batteries are new. Just emailed them back, I guess we'll wait. I wonder if the servo could be dead?

Horizon just contacted me and recommended that I bind with neutral or lower trim. After many attempts I can now go forward and backwards, no turning still. Lipo is full charged and in the transmitter batteries are new. Just emailed them back, I guess we'll wait. I wonder if the servo could be dead?
hh are the best. Always help me out with my stupid questions. Still cant forget the forum.

ok so turns out its the servo that needs to be replaced. Contacted our local hobby store and they recommended I upgrade to a titanium gear servo (DW-25 LV) for $120. I'm ok with an upgrade but was wondering if it's really necessary to go with something that expensive. Any thoughts?

ok so turns out its the servo that needs to be replaced. Contacted our local hobby store and they recommended I upgrade to a titanium gear servo (DW-25 LV) for $120. I'm ok with an upgrade but was wondering if it's really necessary to go with something that expensive. Any thoughts?
Get a DS3225MG from Amazon for about $80 less ?✌?

just a quick update, after emailing on Oct 20th [email protected] asking for help, they emailed me to day and sent a free servo replacement. Pretty cool.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back