Going back back to Cali Cali

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
I haven’t posted much on here lately for many reasons. So I thought I’d let you guys know that I’ll be finally heading back to the Bay Area within the next few weeks. Florida has been hard on me emotionally, mentally and financially. I’ve already signed the lease on a beautiful home and a great job waiting for me when I get there. Hopefully I’ll be in a much better state of mind and do more with my RC cars, mods and videos. 😊

I’m looking forward to being around family and friends again 😊

jimmy fallon nbc GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Do you got your Kangol ready?

I haven’t posted much on here lately for many reasons. So I thought I’d let you guys know that I’ll be finally heading back to the Bay Area within the next few weeks. Florida has been hard on me emotionally, mentally and financially. I’ve already signed the lease on a beautiful home and a great job waiting for me when I get there. Hopefully I’ll be in a much better state of mind and do more with my RC cars, mods and videos. 😊

Hope it works out for you and you MOD many Porsche's for paying customers!! (y) (too bad newsom is still the gov..)

From the red state of Florida to the most liberal state of California 🤣🤘🏻🤫 Thats a big change.
No joke. I'm in NYC.......need to make a decision here myself.

Glad to hear brother! Sometimes a big move and change is needed and I'm really hoping things go 100X better coming back to Cali than your rough time in Florida. Wish you weren't a good 4-5hrs away as we could get together for a bash but if I'm ever down in the bay best believe I'll be looking ya up👊🏼

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back