Going back back to Cali Cali

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Save travels, it's a trip for sure. At least you don't have to worry about Hurricanes! You traded up to earthquakes ;)
No just monsoons 🤣🤘🏻

Nothing wrong with goin' back to the Bay. Well, except there's double the muhfuggas living there than there were when I left 25 years ago. No shortage of bash spots and construction sites, people are vaccinated, and you can still find a few LHS around. Just make sure tha magazine on yo gat don't hold more than ten.

Nothing wrong with goin' back to the Bay. Well, except there's double the muhfuggas living there than there were when I left 25 years ago. No shortage of bash spots and construction sites, people are vaccinated, and you can still find a few LHS around. Just make sure tha magazine on yo gat don't hold more than ten.
Obrez ftw!

I haven’t posted much on here lately for many reasons. So I thought I’d let you guys know that I’ll be finally heading back to the Bay Area within the next few weeks. Florida has been hard on me emotionally, mentally and financially. I’ve already signed the lease on a beautiful home and a great job waiting for me when I get there. Hopefully I’ll be in a much better state of mind and do more with my RC cars, mods and videos. 😊

I’m looking forward to being around family and friends again 😊
I'm in central cal, not to far south of you.
I'm in central cal, not to far south of you. Hope things get better for you.

I haven’t posted much on here lately for many reasons. So I thought I’d let you guys know that I’ll be finally heading back to the Bay Area within the next few weeks. Florida has been hard on me emotionally, mentally and financially. I’ve already signed the lease on a beautiful home and a great job waiting for me when I get there. Hopefully I’ll be in a much better state of mind and do more with my RC cars, mods and videos. 😊

I’m looking forward to being around family and friends again 😊
Alright mate! I live in the bay and dying to get some more of an RC community. From Oakland there aren't many tracks. Plenty of bash sights. Anyway, when you're settled drop me. A PM and potentially we can break some. Stuff..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back