Typhon Going back to typhon body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I’d like to use to bodys. So my typhon has the notorious t2t brace and notorious body? Is typhon body sits good but body mounts will need to be changed out. Has anyone been able to swap body’s between the two.

Post pic please thanks you

(y)Typhon doesn't need T2T brace. over kill. Only the Noto/OC body was meant for the T2T brace. I don't recall seeing anyone doing this. Maybe someone else her can chime in. Typhon body should sit lower than the T2T will allow.IMO Typhon with the F/R chassis brace is all you need. Uprade to alloy if you haven't already.

(y)Typhon doesn't need T2T brace. over kill. Only the Noto/OC body was meant for the T2T brace. I don't recall seeing anyone doing this. Maybe someone else her can chime in. Typhon body should sit lower than the T2T will allow.IMO Typhon with the F/R chassis brace is all you need. Uprade to alloy if you haven't already.
Hot racing chassis brace I’m using now
Yeah I’ll probably end up taking that t2t brace set up off

Hot racing chassis brace I’m using now
Yeah I’ll probably end up taking that t2t brace set up off
Don't get me wrong, You have a bullet proof setup. I would say leave intact. But the Typhon body wont fit stock. Your call. I like the Typhon body. (y)

Check out the 3s mega front body mounts that’s what I’m aiming for.
Only thing is, I using the tall Kraton side guards those I use to allow me more room to set my lipos side by side. I’m thinking if the 3s mounts work the front of body would sit flat on brace.

Attachments

• 87DFBF0B-599C-4BE7-9016-6C2719669E24.jpeg
    87DFBF0B-599C-4BE7-9016-6C2719669E24.jpeg
    308.8 KB · Views: 60
Check out the 3s mega front body mounts that’s what I’m aiming for.
Only thing is, I using the tall Kraton side guards those I use to allow me more room to set my lipos side by side. I’m thinking if the 3s mounts work the front of body would sit flat on brace.
(y) :) Very nice rig you got there. Very neat and well thought placement.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back