Going brushless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Overpowerrc Stay away from the BLX100. They have alot of firmware issues and you can get a BLX120 for the same price basically. Pair it with an Arrma 3200KV and your set. However upgrading to a Hobbywing or Sensored setup wouldnt be a bad idea.

I have the BLX granite 4x4 and it has the stock electronics it’s the BLX100 and I was very happy with it until a week ago or so. Now I’m burning up the servo and it’s not just once. I’m at 3 servos burnt up now and I’m not sure about the Tx/RX yet either. Could be burned up too. I’m going to upgrade from the BLX100 to I’m not really sure what yet. But I think that they probably are defective. We don’t beat it very hard either. Just normal beating ?

I have the BLX granite 4x4 and it has the stock electronics it’s the BLX100 and I was very happy with it until a week ago or so. Now I’m burning up the servo and it’s not just once. I’m at 3 servos burnt up now and I’m not sure about the Tx/RX yet either. Could be burned up too. I’m going to upgrade from the BLX100 to I’m not really sure what yet. But I think that they probably are defective. We don’t beat it very hard either. Just normal beating ?
Go for the max10sct combo it’s the best 4s combo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back