Infraction Going fast goes wrong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
So had some free time today figured get some bashing and some speed runs in. During the speed runs I got a little to confident and lost control around 91mph and Slammed into the curb. Now only forward works no brake or reverse MMX8S/1650kv. Car rolls great seems fine mechanically. Ripped the front screws out it drives fine forward just no brake or reverse. Luckily it was my sons rig and not mine!😂😂😂 any thoughts 💭 on why no brake or reverse?
0781F9CC-AF5D-421C-92A0-74CA35CDA20E.jpeg
39A4C2D4-95C7-4152-AAC3-E5DE1E4521EC.jpeg
374B9AE7-8C47-4E7F-A787-7FD6FFE54441.jpeg

My son son would be so pissed at me If I drove his Infr. and wrecked it.:giggle: I never drive his rigs anymore. I just wrench them. I won't even test drive them. That's his job now. He is 13 now, and is so protective of his RC's.
Can't blame him. I taught him well.:ROFLMAO:

So had some free time today figured get some bashing and some speed runs in. During the speed runs I got a little to confident and lost control around 91mph and Slammed into the curb. Now only forward works no brake or reverse MMX8S/1650kv. Car rolls great seems fine mechanically. Ripped the front screws out it drives fine forward just no brake or reverse. Luckily it was my sons rig and not mine!😂😂😂 any thoughts 💭 on why no brake or reverse?View attachment 265277View attachment 265278View attachment 265279

Hook up an ESC programmer and see if the settings some how got knocked out -to "Forward Only" ,instead of Fwd/reverse/brake..

And that's impressive to hit a concrete curb at 91MPH and it only ripped out 4 screws from the splitter!
The splitter itself looks fine 💪

Hook up an ESC programmer and see if the settings some how got knocked out -to "Forward Only" ,instead of Fwd/reverse/brake..

And that's impressive to hit a concrete curb at 91MPH and it only ripped out 4 screws from the splitter!
The splitter itself looks fine 💪
I lost control at 91mph but I’d say 60’ish I hit the curb luckily on a angle so it wasn’t a direct hit. I was going to plug in the Bluetooth and see haven’t had a chance yet.
there's no forward or reverse because you hit a curb at 91 mph :rolleyes:
I got forward all day. just no brakes or reverse no more.

The F/W probably hiccuped with a hard impact and may have upset the Thr endpoints. Needing a recalibration. Best case in a perfect world. Give that a try. Also if you your Programmer cannot even access the ESC parameter menu/values, its a sign the ESC is bricked. Been there.
Can also try a manual ESC reset as one last resort. If it won't go to reset, then it is also bricked.
CC could work something out with you.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back