Infraction Going on holidays tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revomikey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
And I'm leaving my favourite rcs behind, I've been extensively running my vendetta, infraction and granites lately but space in the car is limited with the family, my boy is also into rc so we had to decide what cars we were going to take.

About a year or so ago we bought 2 wltoys 284131's, we fancied them but never even charged them so decided to run these for short range fun, been loving the infraction and vendetta though, really going to miss those this week.

Which brings me to my question, are you like my boy and i and can't comprehend being without an rc? What's your rc of choice for holidays? Do you not take anything?

I don't mind admitting that at 46 i am going to miss my rcs and gta v more than my dog. Lol

Makes sense to me. But then I snuck three street bashers in the car before we took the kid over to Main Event to play video games. My justification? They have a huge parking lot. So the kid and I ripped our cars around in the 102f heat for 20 minutes while my wife watched from the air conditioned car 😅

I guess I’m the Debbie Downer (I’m a few years older than you) - but I’m happy to put the toys down for vacation time with the family. I only have so long before my daughter thinks I’m a cringy, nagging idiot so whatever time I can spend with her I will take. That doesn’t mean I won’t surf Arrmaforum or buy some parts in the evening but every moment I can spend with family is precious and I’m happy to devote full attention to that. The toys (and hopefully my Limitless V2) will be there when I get home.

O same here! Even if I take one, I miss the others!! :ROFLMAO: Depends on where we vaca at. I always try and take one!

Engineer, definitely not a Debbie Downer, family should always come first, im so lucky that my rc time is time with my son, he's as obsessed as i am. He's 15 and growing fast so I'm milking the father and son bonding for all i can.

I remember 25 years ago it was so much easier, i only had a tamiya tt01, packed with a few nicads and away to go.

Engineer, definitely not a Debbie Downer, family should always come first, im so lucky that my rc time is time with my son, he's as obsessed as i am. He's 15 and growing fast so I'm milking the father and son bonding for all i can.

I remember 25 years ago it was so much easier, i only had a tamiya tt01, packed with a few nicads and away to go.
Family always comes first! That is fantastic that your son is in to the hobby with you so much. Those memories will last a lifetime and seriously motivate the way that he is with his own children someday 😊

My 9 year old stepdaughter enjoys it but more often than not she just tolerates it. Crafting is her thing and we spent a lot of time doing that. Teaching smaller kids is her other thing. I have several 1/16-1/20 RC‘s that she uses to teach the little kids at the park how to drive. I love watching her, she definitely has skills when it comes to working with younger kids. It’s great when we arrive at the park and the kids start swarming her, asking if class is on. 😅

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back