Senton Going to leave this here.. ARRMA Event banners...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schuey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
Arrma Poster.PNG
i have been in contact with a guy named Gentre Ross who is a Sales advisor for Tower Hobbies.. They are printing up Arrma event banners and selling them.. You wont find them in stock on the website.. this is strictly thru the sales dept. This is Gentre's phone number hes the one handling this.. 217-363-5542 Its Tower Hobbies..I found out about it when one of our members in a Arrma fb group was talking about it.. and they had a bunch of Tower employees sign the banner..I have been a tower customer for over 30 years so this would be a fun banner to hang up in my workroom.. its a 3x8ft they also have 3x4 event banners.. the part # is ARAZ9011 is the one i just ordered thru. Mr Ross department.They also have the capability for custom event banners.. call Gentre and talk to him about it.. I wanted to pass this on esp. with the Horizon buying Tower hobbies.. and i wanted a keepsake of a great company i have dealt with for many years.

Online they show 39.. i was told a price of 34.. They have cheaper ones.. i picked the 3x8ft banner.. the other nice perk is they do other Arrma banners and if you ask.. Tower employees will sign them for you.. since i've been a Tower customer for 30 yrs.. i figured it would be a nice keepsake in case Horizon gets rid of them.

Well that sucks just got off the phone with the nice lady of tower and they don't have any more of the 3'x8' flags and she doesn't know when they would come in because of what's going on. Wish I knew about these sooner like you schuey iveI been going to tower hobbies for my rc's since I was a a little kid back

View attachment 17314 i have been in contact with a guy named Gentre Ross who is a Sales advisor for Tower Hobbies.. They are printing up Arrma event banners and selling them.. You wont find them in stock on the website.. this is strictly thru the sales dept. This is Gentre's phone number hes the one handling this.. 217-363-5542 Its Tower Hobbies..I found out about it when one of our members in a Arrma fb group was talking about it.. and they had a bunch of Tower employees sign the banner..I have been a tower customer for over 30 years so this would be a fun banner to hang up in my workroom.. its a 3x8ft they also have 3x4 event banners.. the part # is ARAZ9011 is the one i just ordered thru. Mr Ross department.They also have the capability for custom event banners.. call Gentre and talk to him about it.. I wanted to pass this on esp. with the Horizon buying Tower hobbies.. and i wanted a keepsake of a great company i have dealt with for many years.
Do you have an arrma banner for sale

I would like the large one, been Tower costomer from early 2000s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back