Going to try an experiment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
So i have been victim of my first driveshaft poping out and it happened on my bigrock crew cab. Poped it back on it poped back off in a bad landing. Used fishing line the second atempt and it snaped or untied idk and poped again in a hard crash. So i have been thinking is there a way to fix weaked plastic? People were mentioning boiling water to unbend the suspensions arms. With that logic im going to aply it to the acle and see what are the results+fishig line again. Everything is out of stock atm here in montreal

Look for pipe with an internal diameter close to the outside and sleeve the driveshaft with a thick adhesive between?
It has to be able to flex. It’s a u-joint and any forces that hold that pivot tighter is just going to restrict power. Best case is making the parts from a stronger material.

I read you could just take your a arms off and switch sides: that should reverse the bend and I guess straighten them out.
That’s what I’ve done in the past as well

Look for pipe with an internal diameter close to the outside and sleeve the driveshaft with a thick adhesive between?
I tried fishing line it just made the other part flex and pop out of the u join
That’s what I’ve done in the past as well
idk where the reverse in the shaft is anymore

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back