Australia Gold Coast Queensland Australia region bash spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tallebudgera Connection Rd, Tallebudgera

Haven’t posted this one yet because it was a bit lame really... was covered in grass and really worn out so I didn’t really want to bother with it..

Then I drove past it today and noticed that the council had spent some money on it and fixed it all up. You beauty!.. will hit it with the Kraton later this week..

View attachment 48019View attachment 48020View attachment 48021View attachment 48022View attachment 48023View attachment 48024View attachment 48025
Holy heck. You guys are spoilt for choice in the GC. I'm in Auckland and I'm bloody coming with my V4 K6S. there's absolutely nothing like this unless you are willing to sneak on to forbidden BMX tracks which are signed (no RC). I'm all about the fam, but I'm in credit with my wife actually as she had 2 weeks overseas and left me with my mini-handbrake. Matt74, how long will your good weather remain for? May2020 still shorts?

These places look amazing!!! Does anyone know of some good bashing locations on the north side of Brisbane? I'm struggling to find any good areas that allow rc cars and are fun

These places look amazing!!! Does anyone know of some good bashing locations on the north side of Brisbane? I'm struggling to find any good areas that allow rc cars and are fun
Try the Brisbane City Council website… look up Parks and then see if you can also look up BMX tracks..

Or alternatively just google Brisbane BMX tracks and see what comes up…

Try the Brisbane City Council website… look up Parks and then see if you can also look up BMX tracks..

Or alternatively just google Brisbane BMX tracks and see what comes up…
I have tried this... but the good bmx tracks have no rc signs or the places are full of kids on bikes.

Thanks so much for this Thread! I live on the gold coast. Right by the Runaway Bay BMX track that you have listed. Great spot but been looking for some more to Bash my M2c'd kraton. Parkwood is heaps close and been meaning to try the coomera One's. Thanks again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back