New Jersey Good bashing place in South Jersey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yonic

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Voltage
I think it would be hard to find a better place than this.
Not a soul around. 30 Min from Philly.

35 Municipal Dr
Lumberton, NJ 08048
United States

Bashing place.png

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing

Attachments

• 1548079952070.png
    1548079952070.png
    442.5 KB · Views: 138
There’s a pump track in Philly but it looks to be one of those that is not open except when people are there to “run” it so I bet it is closed to the public and rc cars for sure
I contacted them in the summer and they told me RC is out of the question.[/QUOTE]

I will definitely head over there, I’m around 1hr 20min away
Message me when you plan to go, i'll try to join

I contacted them in the summer and they told me RC is out of the question.

Message me when you plan to go, i'll try to join[/QUOTE]
Figured that pump track was off limits. Looks like a great place for bikes but it’s probably like the one by me. Never open and rarely ever a bike even on it. What’s the point,,,

Your spot is looks great. I work at night so it’s usually morning is best for me. I’ll pm you a couple days before I plan to head out. Little chilly today, nice breeze though ;)

Been there yesterday with my kid. For the first time i'm not the only one there, there were quite a few others actually. In the 90 minutes i was there i saw 3 others that came to bash this place!

If you watched the cars it was looking like Arrma is doing quite well. between me and the others there was a Kraton, a Notorious, two Talions, two Typhons 6s, a Senton 3s, a ECX short course and another monster truck that i didn't identify. I didnt know Arrma is doing THAT good.

35 Municipal Dr
Lumberton, NJ 08048
United States

View attachment 27766
Anyone still goes here ? I just learned about this area and I was thinking of going there soon but I'd like to have some other RC bashers there to make it interesting and even some racing challenges .

Went here today, only one other guy with a screaming 6s Typhon. Ran the Kraton, Outcast and Muckraker. Outcast outlasted them all with three packs and no breakages. My new towers and braces I made are working great along with the lighter LP backflip tires, it is a beast. Muckraker has a radio issue, Kraton broke the battery tray and shock end. That thing is just too heavy.
Anyway, this place needs some love. Weather bikes and RC’s have not been nice to it. Next time I go I will bring a shovel, rake and tamping block. At least try and reface the one nice tabletop. The track will be a mound of sandy dirt in a couple years without some serious maintenance. Needs more than a 140lb guy and a shovel. Backhoe and crew of guys to be honest. Still a fun place to go, almost too far a drive for what it is for me though.

hello, is this place still good for bashing I just got back into the hobby and got a new kraton and an outcast itching to run untill they break lol.

Went yesterday, best place in South Jersey, a lot of open field to ride too!!!!

Is it really dry and sort of sandy with some relatively less groomed jumps but more so sand mounds? Ide like to take a couple rigs but I just picked up a lightly used fully rtr senton 6sblx for $100 (the one 1/8 scale arrma I've never owned) so great deal amazing rig.

Yep, feels like you're in the desert with a alot of jumps. Took the Arrma Fireteam out there and she handled it like a champ. Next time Im going with the Notorious. You will need to wash your cars off when your done but a great time. Let me know when you are going and we can possibility meet up. Your description is dead on.

Yep, feels like you're in the desert with a alot of jumps. Took the Arrma Fireteam out there and she handled it like a champ. Next time Im going with the Notorious. You will need to wash your cars off when your done but a great time. Let me know when you are going and we can possibility meet up. Your description is dead on.
I actually bought the senton I mentioned not far from this spot at a hobby ship that was closing down but I believe I'm about 45 mins or so away from Lumberton. I also have a bunch of those composite kicker ramps you see the "big senders" on YouTube using that I've yet to use much yet but have a few pair that if I can fit in the trunk I will. Usually free on the weekend afternoons generally speaking and live in toms river right near another epic location known as "the pit" always a good time

I have a spot 2 min from my house in pitman nj it’s south Jersey. Has a blx pulp track. Huge stone lot. Huge grass area. Double ball court for a lil speed run. It’s got everything. I’ve had my granite about 12 feet of air over the fence on the pump track. If anyone is in south Jersey and wants to check it out lemme know.
I actually bought the senton I mentioned not far from this spot at a hobby ship that was closing down but I believe I'm about 45 mins or so away from Lumberton. I also have a bunch of those composite kicker ramps you see the "big senders" on YouTube using that I've yet to use much yet but have a few pair that if I can fit in the trunk I will. Usually free on the weekend afternoons generally speaking and live in toms river right near another epic location known as "the pit" always a good time
I know the pit hah I’ve been wheeling there. Man I’d love to hit some new spots. I’m in pitman south jersey
I know the pit hah I’ve been wheeling there. Man I’d love to hit some new spots. I’m in pitman south jersey

35 Municipal Dr
Lumberton, NJ 08048
United States

View attachment 27766
Is this still a spot?? I’m in pitman so not too far from me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back