Mojave Good batteries? 2x3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N4SIR

Retired NYPD full time Basher
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
I think im going to run 2 3s batteries in my mojave because my son has a 3s car and im getting a 3s crawler. That way if a pack goes bad i can just use the other one instead of getting stuck on a single 6s if i dies im out

https://www.smc-racing.net/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=463
5097-3S1P-500x500.jpg

2 of these would be good for my mojave?

Hopefully you have better luck with these than I did. I used that exact set of SMC batteries in my Mojave and they got really warm and swelled a little bit. I don't care for that happening at all so I just went back to using the big HRB 6S bricks from Amazon. I need to grab a couple of the 6S Turnigy ones I see guys using.

Any other Lipo suggestions 2 3s is what I’m looking for so I can also run them in my infraction.

Any other Lipo suggestions 2 3s is what I’m looking for so I can also run them in my infraction.
I have been using Powerhobby batteries , they have been great , have some that are a year old and still charging/discharging perfectly . But I am diligent to always "storage charge " them after done using . Readily available , many choices , price is great to on them .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back