Kraton Good combo????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only run 6S as well. However, that setup can run 8S but I would be looking at heat and size pinion to make sure you are balanced for the electronics.

You said 6S so no worries it rocks at 6S.... I even go 4S sometimes it takes some of the beasts out but is still fun and powerful.... so much so even beat my friend on our dirt track a few times running only 4S lipo Kraton same setup and his Typhon 6S v5.
Wouldn’t recommend 8s with that setup at all. That’s a 6s setup that is awesome. 8s on that setup=heat OTA. And yes, I totally agree that it’s fun on 4s as well, especially when your available real estate doesn’t allow it to stretch its legs on 6s.

Wouldn’t recommend 8s with that setup at all. That’s a 6s setup that is awesome. 8s on that setup=heat OTA. And yes, I totally agree that it’s fun on 4s as well, especially when your available real estate doesn’t allow it to stretch its legs on 6s.

Good call....thx!!! (y) I never ran 8S on it never planned to. @bashtillbroken I should have left that to people that run 8S or are more aware....my bad on that call. 6S is sweet

Ordered the combo and some parts including the exb diff pinion and diff spur is should screw right on to my v5 diff without all that fancy ex’s stuff correct?
Why would you want to change your diff spur? Just run a 18-22t pinion. No need to go making wild changes. Stock diff fluid (10/100/10) works great with LSD, and you'll do standing backflips with an 18t pinion and stock 50t spur. The 4985 is way too much motor for these things, but they're a lot of fun! Only reason for this setup is you can bash all day and run cool.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back