Talion Good experiences with Talion EXB?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good luck with yours just taken wheels off mine and rear left wheel hex is stripped out an nut was tight. wish I had never spent my hard earned on this car been nothing but problems for me

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I’ve read your thread and it’s one of the posts that’s put me off a bit.

What I’m trying to figure out is if your experience is the norm for these cars or if you were just unlucky.

I’m new to this and don’t have the expertise to rebuild the whole car, not initially at least. I’m just about OK with locktiteing the wheels and checking a few things but that’s about all I can / want to do straight out of the box.

Has anyone actually received one of these and everything has been fine? I would expect that at least some people get “good ones”?

Thanks.
I've had 1 now for about a month and love it. Out of box I've had no issue's. 6000mah 100c and ran off of a freshpark ramp. Stock was to slow for me so I put 6s backflips on it with stock gearing. With a 40mm fan on motor. Keeping cool and 57mph on road and 50 on grass. I did go thru skocks and diffs as i do with every new machine. And arrmas QC has gone down as 3 shocks had very low fluid and had only 2 drops fluid in the diffs. But in my opinion I feel this may become my fav cuz how it handles. No problems with any electronics. I have close to 30 packs run through it. Hope this helps.

Forgive my ignorance but what happens if the shocks and / or diffs run dry? Does it cause permanent damage? Or is it just obvious there’s a problem but filling them up makes everything fine again?

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I’ve read your thread and it’s one of the posts that’s put me off a bit.

What I’m trying to figure out is if your experience is the norm for these cars or if you were just unlucky.

I’m new to this and don’t have the expertise to rebuild the whole car, not initially at least. I’m just about OK with locktiteing the wheels and checking a few things but that’s about all I can / want to do straight out of the box.

Has anyone actually received one of these and everything has been fine? I would expect that at least some people get “good ones”?

Thanks.
I’m thinking the same. Want to get one but my only good experience with an Arrma is my Mojave. Had the kraton 8S V2 wich was a Joke in quality 😒 its time Arrma releases a kit version of the EXB versions so it can be built properly ☺️

I was thinking about getting one but after reading this I'd be better off just buying another. Tekno ET48. The fun part of a RTR is getting it and just being able to pull it out the box and go. If you have to pull the whole thing apart from the get-go then that sounds like a really terrible value. It seems like just when Arrma was hitting their peak they've gone the opposite direction and are falling off.
Now that m2c have the chassis and rear brace that's what I would do too, I've been running mine I did break my rear drive shaft, but I didn't have any extra bracing. Now that I've fitted a make-shift rear brace I've had no more issues at all. Running 6s and with LP Backflips. There is the LFR body shell out for these now also if you want a traditional body shape. https://leadfingerrc.com/shop-1/ols/products/strife-truck-body-clear-for-tekno-et48

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back