Good Kit? Dremel 4300 Kit on Amazon Prime Days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NigelPrentice

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
I've had my eyes on a Dremel for a while now, and with the sale price today on Amazon, I just may pull the trigger. It is the Dremel 4300.

Is there a better Dremel model I should get instead? Like maybe the cordless one?

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 3.13.34 PM.png

https://www.amazon.com/Dremel-4300-5-Performance-Attachments-Accessories/dp/B01M1SJNVU/

This is showing up as $85 in my checkout cart.

Is this a good model? Or do you like cordless for our hobby?

That's a decent deal on a quality tool.. I prefer the corded tools personally.. the cordless would be good for in the field repairs, but I don't like the idea of having to replace the battery after it dies.. dremel also has a very good warranty..? I've had my current corded dremel tool for over 15 yrs and still going strong..?

That's a decent deal on a quality tool.. I prefer the corded tools personally.. the cordless would be good for in the field repairs, but I don't like the idea of having to replace the battery after it dies.. dremel also has a very good warranty..? I've had my current corded dremel tool for over 15 yrs and still going strong..?
I have four Dremels and two no name rotary tools I use for my wood working so I don't need another one but this is a decent deal with all the extra's with it.

Thanks for the advice. Just ordered it! I'm glad to hear about the reliability of Dremel. And for field repairs, I have an inverter for my car, and a Ryobi battery operated inverter. I'm going that route instead of keeping up with different types of batteries for all of my tools and gadgets.

Made the same purchase from Amazon yesterday. I also was watching prices for weeks and this was the lowest. Good stuff ?

Was yours back ordered, too? I was happy to get the price, but just have to wait a bit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back