Good lord! 😳

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was an elderly, handicapped lady, and I’m not sure if she was hurt. I believe the cute blonde works at the office lol. I actually had to go through and look very closely to see what you meant. That particular doctor is in a small town about 40 minutes away from me and they have a nice little skate park. So whenever I go there I always take a car.
Love this skate park!
How did I know it was an old lady......

The restaurant that my mom has worked at for 40 years has been run into twice in the past 10 years, both times it was an old lady who hit the gas instead of the brake.

The electronics files can get easily wiped.. Most of those clinics don't have a strong I.T. department , if at all..
Most are using Cloud based EMR and if they loose their internet connection for whatever reason, they can't pull up any patient records, file insurance claims or set appointments etc etc...

So, having those physical files (yes it's a Hassle - to sort & store) but can save their azz for the small medical offices.
I'm sure you're right. My wife is in the medical field, her office has been scanning medical docs for what seems like forever..doing away with all the paper files..whenever they have down time, it's scan time.. she's the only nurse in the office so she doesn't do much scanning. Her practice got gobbled up by Trinity health..seems to be the trend. She's not crazy about it, neither are the docs who are now employees instead of employers,LOL.
How did I know it was an old lady......

The restaurant that my mom has worked at for 40 years has been run into twice in the past 10 years, both times it was an old lady who hit the gas instead of the brake.
Sadly, most of us will be those old farts one day..🤣🤣

Hey Velodromed....I'm glad you passed it easy and your fine as well as the old lady. Hope I didnt offend you...if so my apologies. I like to kid and sometimes get carried away.
Nope, no offense what so ever. I may be easy to irritate, but I’m hard to offend. I did not consider your comments getting carried away at all. I just tend to answer hypothetical questions and answer, truthfully, even things that would make most people uncomfortable. I passed it easy because I’m convincing like that 🙃 All good man!

Nope, no offense what so ever. I may be easy to irritate, but I’m hard to offend. I did not consider your comments getting carried away at all. I just tend to answer hypothetical questions and answer, truthfully, even things that would make most people uncomfortable. I passed it easy because I’m convincing like that 🙃 All good man!
Cool beans! Merry Christmas!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back