Good lord! 😳

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
Sitting here, waiting for a doctor appointment when suddenly there was a tremendous bang that shook the entire building! Won’t be seeing the doctor today as they vacated the building. Guess I’ll head over to the skate park that’s just a few minutes away because I brought my granite. Never a dull moment.

0C68AD21-CB82-48A9-9470-961702EC15CA.jpeg

131BA380-D4C7-4156-88F5-7F09AB0C4E44.jpeg

46EFEC91-DB8C-4127-96FC-DEF988DCD91A.jpeg

54F61F20-1B20-40DC-B279-B537393AF05F.jpeg

3EA39FF1-A7FD-40B7-B3DC-B94413167B7D.jpeg

7D299FEB-E14F-4690-A1AC-21F847FC03E9.jpeg

Some folks...
They feel entitled to take their doctor's visits via "Drive Thru" and skip the long wait & line...

Mazda 1 , Office building 0

The airbags didn't even go off, Tough car! The cardboard building looked like a dump truck hit it.

1671041201692.png

And,
Who's that cute blonde? The patient or nurse??
1671041248559.png

All kidding aside. Hope everyone was okay and no one was injured.

Some folks...
They feel entitled to take their doctor's visits via "Drive Thru" and skip the long wait & line...

Mazda 1 , Office building 0

The airbags didn't even go off, Tough car! The cardboard building looked like a dump truck hit it.

View attachment 262620

And,
Who's that cute blonde? The patient or nurse??
View attachment 262621

All kidding aside. Hope everyone was okay and no one was injured.
Dang!! You don't miss a thing do ya Hawkeye?! 🤣🤣

1_Alan-Alda-In-MASH.jpg

It was an elderly, handicapped lady, and I’m not sure if she was hurt. I believe the cute blonde works at the office lol. I actually had to go through and look very closely to see what you meant. That particular doctor is in a small town about 40 minutes away from me and they have a nice little skate park. So whenever I go there I always take a car.
Love this skate park!

Last edited:
That is going to ruin someone's holiday. Glad it wasn't worse, also glad I don't have to make heads or tails of those files.
Was surprised to see all those files still in use..most places I've been to are all electronic these days.. hey @Velodromed , you live in banjo country or what?🤣🤣

Was surprised to see all those files still in use..most places I've been to are all electronic these days.. hey @Velodromed , you live in banjo country or what?🤣🤣

The electronics files can get easily wiped.. Most of those clinics don't have a strong I.T. department , if at all..
Most are using Cloud based EMR and if they loose their internet connection for whatever reason, they can't pull up any patient records, file insurance claims or set appointments etc etc...

So, having those physical files (yes it's a Hassle - to sort & store) but can save their azz for the small medical offices.

Last edited:
That is going to ruin someone's holiday. Glad it wasn't worse, also glad I don't have to make heads or tails of those files.
Just found out the old lady is okay. That’s really all I was worried about.
Umm..well, yeah. We’re right shy of the hill country, south central Texas. The little town is Bourne, TX (pronounced Bernie). Beautiful little german town next to the Guadalupe river. We’re going there this Friday for the Christmas lights and decorations. I’ll definitely bring a car again. The kid loves to scooter around the skate park. We love that little town.
That would require a different kind of appt. Think its called a psych eval 😆
Well, I passed mine easy. Had to get one months ago before my last surgery to implant a spinal stimulator (like a pacemaker for nerve issues).

Last edited:
Just found out the old lady is okay. That’s really all I was worried about.

Umm..well, yeah. We’re right shy of the hill country, south central Texas. The little town is Bourne, TX (pronounced Bernie). Beautiful little german town next to the Guadalupe river. We’re going there this Friday for the Christmas lights and decorations. I’ll definitely bring a car again. The kid loves to scooter around the skate park. We love that little town.

Well, I passed mine easy. Had to get one months ago before my last surgery to implant a spinal stimulator (like a pacemaker for nerve issues).
Hey Velodromed....I'm glad you passed it easy and your fine as well as the old lady. Hope I didnt offend you...if so my apologies. I like to kid and sometimes get carried away.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back