Good place to buy a lipo charger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amain Hobbies, Tower Hobbies, Hobby Town, and of course, your LHS.

1700 Peak Amp Portable Jump Starter and Power Pack with 250 PSI Air  Compressor

Hobbymate D6 Duo pro ( 2 channel) 100w per channel on AC or add a 400w/24 v DC Separate PSU to this.
Charges 2 6s bricks from 3.8v/cell to 4.2v in 40-45 min. Always at a 1C rate.
How I fly. I have 2 of these chargers now. Using the separate PSU.
I can decide to bash in an hours notice at any given time.

Hobbymate D6 Duo pro ( 2 channel) 100w per channel on AC or add a 400w/24 v DC Separate PSU to this.
Charges 2 6s bricks from 3.8v/cell to 4.2v in 40-45 min. Always at a 1C rate.
How I fly. I have 2 of these chargers now. Using the separate PSU.
I can decide to bash in an hours notice at any given time.

I just took a peek at this charger. Strangely enough in a search a HOTA charger showed up that looks almost the same. Is one a knock-off of the other???

Last edited:
I always forget to ask, but what are your current needs for a charger? IE what batteries will you be charging? How many? These are all things you need to take in account before you buy a charger.

I have a hota d6+ and it's great, If I needed a new charger, I'd buy it again. I don't even think I could find another charger that had 150 watt or more per chan with AC power

I have a hota d6+ and it's great, If I needed a new charger, I'd buy it again. I don't even think I could find another charger that had 150 watt or more per chan with AC power
Not for that price anyway.

I always forget to ask, but what are your current needs for a charger? IE what batteries will you be charging? How many? These are all things you need to take in account before you buy a charger.
3s and 4s batts. Im all xt90's here. CNHL batts and one adventure 3s for my crawler. Was thinking i wanted a 4 port to charge (2)3s and (2)4s, but that is like an extra $150 then im gonna spend since I am also getting other stuff. I'll just get another later. Gonna

Features I am looking for: storage, balance, discharge, ohm, and cell check. I'm ok with not having bt.
I am fine with AC for power. And I have an xspower batt if I wanted dc power.

Last edited:
3s and 4s batts. Im all xt90's here. CNHL batts and one adventure 3s for my crawler. Was thinking i wanted a 4 port to charge (2)3s and (2)4s, but that is like an extra $150 then im gonna spend since I am also getting other stuff. I'll just get another later. Gonna

Features I am looking for: storage, balance, discharge, ohm, and cell check. I'm ok with not having bt.
I am fine with AC for power. And I have an xspower batt if I wanted dc power.
T240 is great IMO. many features, charges anything and AC/DC input. 150W, 120W per port max.
And cheap, so if you have the budget, you could get 2,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back